C: Cosplay

Arthur is asleep...well.....half asleep. He feels something annoying on his cheek. He opens his eyes tiredly and looks at Francis, pinching his cheek slightly.
"Artie....wake up already~" The frenchman said with a grin.
Arthur groaned. "Why?"
"Because today it's a special day, remember?" He replied with a smile.
Arthur raised an eebrow and sat up rubbing his eyes. What was so special about this day anyway? He faced his lover and noticed something was different. "Bloody hell Francis!"
The taller one looked at him confused. "What wrong?"
"You.....y-you shaved!" Said Arthur pointing at his lover's chin.
"What, this?" He slightly chuckled "Of course I did. Now get up, you promised we're going to the anime-con together"
"What does that have to do with the fact that you shaved?"

"Well, I can't cosplay like zhat now, can I?"
Arthur's eyes widened as he got up "Oh no. No. Nope. You said we're going to the anime-con. You didn't say we're going to cosplay as well!"
"Oh but Iggy, that's the fun part about anime-cons~!" He smiled
"......fine. You can cosplay but I won't. I don't like cosplaying"

"Come on amour....please~?"
"I said no! I'm not going to cosplay! It's weird and it's not halloween so I'm not doing it. Deal with it!"
"But......I spent days to make you a costume"
"W-well.........too bad! I never asked you to do it. It's not my fault you wasted your time and sleep and got tired for no reason.......I'm not doing it!" He said even though he felt a little bad about Francis' hard work. 
"But Arthur, I told you it'll be fun and-"
"Have fun by yourself!" He said angrily. "I'm done with this!" He crossed his arms and looked away.
Francis on the other hand looked down sadly "It won't be fun without you...." That actually made Arthur feel a little guilt. Francis sighed and stood up. "Alright. Then I'm not going either."
"Frog don't threaten me because I won't change my mind" ...even though France was so excited about this stupid con for months and worked so hard to make costumes and- Nope. Stop thinking Arthur, don't let him get to you.
"It's not a threat. There's just no point without you." The frenchman said as he picked up two bags he had next to the bed and walked towards the door. Arthur looked at him.
"Where are you going?"
Francis shrugged. "Just getting rid of these costumes. Someone might need the fabric to make something else, or maybe someone wants to go to the con and doesn't have a costume. Either way I'm getting rid of them"
"But....you worked so hard to make them...."
"They worth nothing to me." He said as he opened the door and stepped out when he felt a hand grab him. He turned around to see his boyfriend.
"I'll do it. I'll cosplay with you just......don't throw your hard work away.....and be happy....please?"
Francis smiled brightly and hugged his lover tight "Oh thank you! Thank you mon ami~ Thank you so much~!" He pulled back and handed him the back. "Here's your costume. I'll go get ready myself."

About 10 minutes later France came back to their bedroom to see Arthur in his costume with blushy cheeks and crossed arms. He chuckled softly.
"Tell me frog. Why the hell am I wearing a dress?!?"
"Ohonhon because you're my partner of course." He winked and gently brought the other's hand to his face, gently kissing the back of it. "My dear Sophie~" Arthur blushed more. 
"Idiot."
"I believe you should call me Howl"
"I'll call you however the hell I want!" Francis decided not to continue and grabbed his boyfriend's hand.
"Now come on, there's no time to lose" Francis pulled Arthur out of the house. The Brit sturggled and tried to go back in.
"I changed my mind. I changed my mind! Let me back in!"
Francis laughed his typical laughter. "There's no going back now" He said as he lifted the other in his arms and started walking to the con. "Don't worry we won't be alone. Peter is going to cosplay calcifer so we're going to be a group" He said happily.
"Just great. Two idiots instead of one."
They soon reached the con and they actually had fan. They wondered around, shopped a little, took pictures, recived lots of fangirling, they even participated in a cosplay contest....... Arthur would never admit but especially the part when Francis kissed him deeply on the stage, was his favourite.

______________________________________________________________________________

Ok "C" is done as well. I hope you'll like it ^^ Next part tommorow. Please let me know if you liked it. Thank you~