The Ice Dragon of Winterfell

"Come out, come on out!" Sansa Stark called as she walked through the snow covered grounds of Winterfell. "I know you're hiding out here little dragon!"

She peered under a wagon expecting to find who she was looking for, but found nothing. As she stood up, she heard the sound of a child's giggle near the haywagon. With a grin, Sansa walked towards the wagon with her hands out and ready to tickle whoever was in the hay.

"I...GOT YOU!" She yelled thrusting her hands into the hay and began tickling whoever had been hiding in it. A loud squeal of laughter came from under the hay and a small head poked out.

"You caught me!" A girl with pale blonde hair that was braided over her right shoulder giggled and blew a strand of hay from her face.

"You were giggling too loudly." Sansa chuckled and wrapped her arms around the little girl's waist to pull her out of the hay.

"I should be less quiet then." The girl said wrapping her little arms around Sansa's neck as she carried her back to the castle.

"I suggest you do. Because someone other than we won't be so merciful when they find you hiding." Sansa said brushing a strand of the girl's pale blonde hair from her face.

"Oh look papa is here!" The girl squealed, pointing to the dark and curly haired man who was dismounting from his horse. Sansa put her down and let her race over to him.

"Papa! Papa! You're home!" She cried jumping onto him and hugging his leg tightly.

"And what's this? Is it a white wolf or a dragon?" The man asked in mock surprise and bent down to pick her up.

"A dragon!" The girl giggled as her father picked her up and held her up in his arms. "I'm a dragon! Roar!"

"Yes you are! A fearsome dragon indeed! Just like your big brothers!" Her father said giving her a kiss on her head.

"Shall we go inside Jon?" Sansa asked the man with a smile.

"Oh of course. And I have news." Jon said with a smile and looked at his daughter. "You want to guess what it is Ash?"

"Mama had the baby?" Ash asked, her violet eyes glittering with excitment.

"Yes she did! You are a big sister to a new brother named Rickion as of today!" Jon said lifting her high up in the air. "Born with black hair like his father but he has his big mother's beautiful violet eyes, just like his sister!"

"Where's mama? Where's mama and my baby brother?" Ash asked when Jon set her down on the snow. "I wanna see mama and Rickion!"

"Back at home love, mama and the baby are back at King's Landing and are waiting for us. Ricky is excited to meet you so let's go in and get your things so we can go home." Jon said taking his daughter's hand and let her lead him back into the castle.

"Papa why don't we live in Winterfell if you're king of the North?" Ash asked as they entered the castle.

"Because I'm king of the North here but I'm prince of King's Landing in the south. And your mother is queen of the south and we need to both be there." Jon explained as he removed his daughter's thick grey fur coat. "Now hurry upstairs to go pack up little dragon. Arya will help you pack up."

"Yes papa."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What was Westros like before mama came back to it?" Ash asked Arya as the two were packing up Ash's clothes.

"Oh it was very different than it is now. For one thing there were no Targaryens or dragons." Arya said folding a dress and placing it inside the chest full of clothes. "And Westros was divided into many parts as well and many people who you know today were much different than when I was your age."