Stowaways

~Four Weeks Later~

"We've made it to the Viking territory." Theon said to Jon.

"Good, the first island we stop at, we'll ask if they've seen Ash." Jon said with a nod. "We need to replenish the supplies since the food has been mysteriously disappearing."

"I have been wondering about that." Theon said, frowning. "Either we have big rats on board or someone in the crew has been taking more than what they are suppose to ration."

Ghost, who had came along with Jon, gave a small growl and walked to the door that lead to the storage room below the deck. He pawed at the door and gave a loud bark.

"I think he wants us to check the supply room downstairs." Theon whispered to Jon. The two men walked over to the direwolf and opened the door. Ghost bolted inside as they followed him and reached the supply room.

"Think we'll catch who's been stealing the food?" Theon asked Jon and wrinkled his nose in disgust. "Oh seven hells it smells like dung down here!"

"Stowaway." Jon said, following Ghost to a large crate that had holes.

He rapped on it gently and listened for any breathing. Ghost gave a loud bark and a small bark responded. Jon grabbed the top of the crate and removed it to reveal four children and three small pups.

"Lyanna, Robert, Eddard, Rickion what are you doing in here?" He asked.

"What in the seven hells?!" Theon exclaimed, looking into the crate. Lyanna flinched and clapped her hands over her ears. "What are you four doing in here?"

"We've come to help find Ash!" Eddard said sitting up and brushing a strand of hay off his dark hair.

"You all smell of piss!" Theon said helping Jon take his son's and daughter and the puppys out of the crate.

"They peed on us!" Robert said picking up one of the pups. "They can't help it!"

"Well I guess Ghost isn't so mad to see his little pack." Jon said as the pups skittered over to Ghost who nuzzled and licked the little brown, white and grey puppies.

"Are we there yet?" Rickion asked pinching his nose. "It stinks down here and we couldn't get rid of the dung the way uncle Tyrion did."

"Robert aren't you afraid of the Vikings?" Theon asked.

"Lyanna said I have to get over my fear if I want to find Ash." The small boy said putting his hands on his hips. "And mysa said at one point I have to face them."

"No you are all going home." Jon said. "We'll have-"

"No!" The four children yelled.

"Please don't send us back papa! Please!" Lyanna pleaded. "We want to help! We want to find Ash too!"

"Please don't send us back father!" Rickion said. "Please we've been stuck in a crate for four weeks, only getting out to use the bathroom and eat and stretch our legs. And rhe pups want to help too!"

"Oh great, you're all going to keep begging till we give in aren't you?" Theon groaned. The children nodded and he turned to look at his king. "What do we do now?"

"Well we can't send them back, they're mother will think I snuck them with me." Jon sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Gods help us."

"So...we can stay?" Robert asked slowly.

Jon gave a weary nod and the four children cheered loudly.

"Mysa will be so happy we helped find her!" Lyanna cheered.

"Your mother will be very upset that you four snuck aboard without telling her!" Theon scolded as they led the children and direwolf pups up to the deck.

"But she won't mind!" Robert said cheerfully.

"I hope she doesn't mind." Theon mutteted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think I've seen that girl." A young woman said examining the portrait of Ash that Jon took with him. "Only she was much older and was dressed in strange clothes. She even had a small Razorwhip riding on her shoulder most of the time and often either a girl with black hair and silver armor or a man with wild red hair and scars and tattoos were with her."

"When was the last time you have seen her?" Jon asked.

"Two or three months ago buying winter gear. She was with dragon hunters." The woman said. "She bought a vase from me for this bouquet of wild flowers she had, very lovely I must say."

"Can you ask everyone here to keep an eye for her?" Rickion asked. "She's my sister who has been missing for a few years, taken by some Viking who were raiding our country."

"I'll spread the word, my nephew is a sailor so he'll also and hopefully help as well."

"Thank you, here take this." Jon pressed a small bag of gold into the woman's hands.

"Frey and Freya bless you kind sir." The woman said giving them a smile. "And I do hope you find your daughter soon. It's not good for a young lady to be working with dragon hunters."

"What do those hunters do?" Rickion asked. "With the dragons I mean."

"They catch them and sell them to people to make money. Kill them and sell the meat and hides and other parts of their body." The woman explained. "Often they are kept alive to help make medicine or kill them once they get their saliva or poison or anything they have. No dragon is safe from those people."