part 1

You sit near a river your ears twitching wile you listen to the sounds around you. Your h/l h/c blowing in the wind. After a wile you get hungry and decide to fish. You tie your f/c kimono to above your knees and wade into the river. After catching a couple fish you get the feeling your being watched. You decide to ignore this presence and start eating. After finishing two or so fish your ears twitch as you hear someone approaching you and the fur on your tail stands on end. You know how to fight...but you also notice you left your sword by the river which is a couple feet away from you. You decide to make a run for you sword only to be cut of by a guy that has black hair in a ponytail and smells of wolves. You take a step back. "Your pretty fast wolf boy" you say with a sly smirk. He looks at you and smirks back "your not to bad yourself kitty cat" he says. "So what do you want dog breath I'm kinda busy fishing and sun bathing here" you say twitching your tail out of annoyance 'and I was thinking of taking a nap' you think to yourself. "I was just wondering what a cute little kitten like you was doing all alone in a forest as dangerous as this one" he says looking away. "Aaaw so your worried I'll get hurt? I hope you know I'm no house pet of a demon I'm quite strong for my size" you say crossing your arms. "Anyways wolf boy what's your name" you say walking past him and putting you sword on your back and putting your kimono back down since your no longer fishing. "I am koga of the wolf demon tribe and who are you little kitten?"he replies sweetly. "I am y/n" you reply not sure why he's being so nice to you. "So um why are you here anyways koga. Not trying to be rude or anything." You look down not really sure to say next ."I saw a pretty lady all alone by a river fishing so I stopped to watch is that so bad?" He asks. "No I guess not but why did you have to interrupt my lunch? I thought only cats liked fish" you look at your lunch some fish still flopping on the rocks. "I don't like fish but I wanted to see if we could be friends or something cuz well..." He looks down then continues "a pretty kitten like you shouldn't be alone in a forest like this all alone" you look at him not sure how to respond. 'So he's worried about me even though he doesn't know me' you thought to your self. "Well then I except your friendship" you say wile walking back over to your food. "Fish?" You say offering him a large trout. "N...no thanks" he says pinching his nose. "OK more for me" you say happily.
Hey hey my reader Neko chan here I hope you guys like it so far I'm sorry if its not very good but I promise I'll try my best okeyses byeses neko chan out chuuu~