part 4

It had been about two days now since you joined the pack. Not being a wolf made things weird between you and most of members you were tempted to go back to being alone but you felt bad leaving Koga so you stayed after all you were now in a relationship with him and well who wants to deal with having to deal with demons alone. The thing is you had a dream were a priestess who looked a lot like you had told you that you had great power in a dream you had a couple nights in a row. She would tell you of a temple atop a volcano close by where you were staying with Koga. Finally one night you left for the temple for you got tired of being looked at differently for being a cat demon not a wolf. You battled many demons on your way to your desired location and when you finally got there you were created by floating cats made out of fire. "Hello there sister..." Can a voice from in the temple called. You walk over realizing that the reason why she looked so much like you was for she was your twin sister Miranda. You hadn't seen Miranda in a long time. 'So this is where she's been hiding' you thought to your self. Your sister had the some colour hair as you just shorter and she was also shorter then you. Your sister came out of the temple. "Its been a while sister" she said smiling. "Indeed it has" you said smiling back.
I made up This character myself an may write a story about her after this story byeses reader Neko chan out chuuuu~