part 5

It had been a month but he finally found you. Well he thought it was you. It smelled like you but you seemed different you had floating balls of fire around you that at times turned into cats.
He watch you for weeks and every time he saw you he was amazed to see how strong you had gotten. What surprised him the most was the flame cats that floated around you because they were also weapons some were different swords some were spears and lances and then bows all were made of steal wrapped gently in fire. He was surprised even more when he saw that you could control fire bending it to your will. You never burned yourself. One day he decided he was done playing shy. He had to talk to you. He had to know why you left him. Did you not love him any more? Did you even love him to begin with? When you saw him your jaw nearly hit the floor. "How did you find me?" You asked him nervously. "I smelled my way to you " he says pointing to his nose dramatically. "Oh" you say looking down. "Why" he pauses. "Why did you leave me do you not love me" he asked looking down. "No I do love you it just. Well you see my sister was poisoned and she needed someone to take over her shrine as the new priestess of fire." You say kind of looking away. "I'm sorry Koga. Can you forgive me for not telling you. Its just she kept invading my dreams and I-" "Y\N stop it's OK what matters now is we are together and your safe" he says hugging you.
H

ello reader chan Neko chan here just want to thank the people I know who encouraged me to continue writing so thanks a lot nya anyways till next time byesy byes chu~