part 3

After they left you in the grass under a tree next to Koga and desire to take a nap but before you can drift of Koga pulls you into his arms and has you rest your head on his chest. "Hey y/n I was wondering I know your not a wolf but would you come with me to my tribe"he asks softly. "Um are you sure that's a good idea most wolf demons hate cat demons just like cats and dogs hate each other" you say getting up and looking at him. "Well I would tell them to leave you alone and tell them that your my kitten to leave you alone and anyone who hurt you would feel your claws and my fangs so don't worry" Koga looked at you waiting for an answer."Your kitten? How am I yours? You never asked me out" you reply raising a brow. "Well will you go out with me y/n?" He asks looking at you hopefully. "S..sure" you stutter looking down blushing. For the last couple weeks you had been slightly crushing on the wolf demon and when you had finally been told he felt the same you were over joyed so suddenly you kiss him and he stairs at you with wide eye before starting to kiss back. You pull away from him for air. "Shall we leave now then and go to your tribe" you ask him smiling. "Sure" he replies.
Hi hi my readers its Neko Chan here I really hope you guys are OK with my bad sentence formation and spelling I'm not very good at this but I hope my stories OK byeses Neko chan out chuuu~