Part 2

As the days went by Koga would come and go for he had to help his tribe but you two became close and he tried to not stay away for to long for he worried someone or some thing might get his sweet little kitten. You had just finished eating a rabbit when you heard a twig snap. "Koga is that you?" You asked unsure looking towards the noise. A guy with white hair and dog ears wairing red comes out of the bushes. "Who are you are you one of naraku's servants?!" He demands as a girl in some strange clothing pops out of the bushes behind him. "Inuyasha be nice to her you can't just go around accusing random people or um demons of working for that jerk" she said angerly. "I do not work for him I am y/n a cat demon" you say twitching your tail out of annoyance. "I'm sorry miss he tends to be a bit rude to um well a lot of people mostly strangers I'm Kogome" The girl you now know as Kogome states. "Its fine" you say twitching your ears towards the sound of approaching foot steps."Kogome get behind me somethings coming this way and its coming fast!" Inuyasha states pushing her behind him. Both you and Inuyasha get ready to fight the unknown approaching target. As the sound reaches the edge of the clearing by the river your at Koga come threw the bushes from where the sound was coming from. "Koga what the..." You growl. "What the hell do you want" Inuyasha yells. "I thought I smelled a half demon" Koga smirks. "Stupid..." You say slapping the back of Koga's head. "What was that for?!" Koga asks looking at you. "You almost died you scared me I was ready to attack what ever came threw the bushes!" You snarl. "Y/n you know him" Kogome asks. "Ya he's been keeping me company and 'protecting me' as he calls it" you say rolling your eyes. Koga looks away. "Well sorry for caring and I came to make sure you were doing OK" he said. "Hey Inuyasha we better get going the others are waiting bye it was nice meeting you y/n see ya Koga" Kogome says. "Bye" you and Koga say in unison.
Hey hey my readers let me know what you think okeysies I'd love your feed back cuz this is my first story and my spellings kinda bad I'm sorries any way Neko Chan out chuuuu~