Chapter 5

*Marcel's POV*

"Awe! How cute! The school's two most hated people are together!" Paige said in her rather manly voice. "Oh look it's the school's biggest slut!" Abbey retorted with fake excitment in her voice. "At least my boyfriend isn't a fag." Paige huffed. Abbey stood up abruptly and spoke harshly and spat, "Say that again. I dare you."  "Abbey, I dont think-" I started but was interrupted. "Marcel, start the car, I'll be out in a minute. This won' take long." Abbey said softening her voice because she was talking to me. So I left. I pulled the car right to the door and in about eight minutes, Abbey ran out and jumped in the car. "DRIVE!" she shouted. As soon as we were on the road, I turned to her. "So what happened?" A smile appeared on Abbey's face, which kind of scared me. "Well, you left and I was like, 'Repeat yourself slut! I dare you!' and she was like "Your boy toy is a F-A-G! And that spells-" but I slapped her before she finished. Apparently, I slapped her kinda hard so she fell to the ground and I was like "PLEASE, get to my level!' Abbey said but then continued, "So she gets up and gets all in my face so I punched her and ran out." I was laughing so hard that I had to pull over to avoid a wreck. "I was hoping you wouldn't beat the crap outta her without me!" I said as I finished laughing. Just then a cop car passed us and was in the middle of a chase. "Oh crap! Marc! Hide the stash!" Abbey joked which once again had me laughing.