Starbucks,

•Dans pov•

Fucking perfect. I have to close up the place again. It's 5 minutes till closing time and I'm finishing up cleaning the counter lost in my thoughts. I don't even want this job, but if I want to keep my flat I must. There's no way I'm going back home, not with that homophobic physopath. I lean down and put the mop away interrupted by the door ringing. Annoyed, I look up and say "Excuse me sir but we're-" I get cut off by looking into his eyes. His icy blue ocean eyes I could melt under, they made me forget my name, my thoughts, everything.

"O-oh, I'm sorry I'll leave" he says weakly smiling and turn around, and starts to walk. All of a sudden he stops in his tracks. "But, don't you guys close at 7? You have 3 minutes, that's enough time to make me a drink." He says, smirking turning around.

I give him an evil look looking over at the machines, seeing them all nice and shiny from me cleaning them. "Fine, can I take your order sir?" I spit, but with a sarcastic smile. Turning around to face the cups, waiting to hear a size.

"Hm, grande peppermint mocha please with extra whipcream, and phil is my name." He says sternly with a little attitude.

"Give me a few minutes." I say with aittude turning around and putting the nicely cleaned machine on and making the food. Time passes and I write "phil" and make it cursive, handing him the drink. That's so fucking annoying. I had everything clean and now I have to clean everything over again, I think to myself.

"Thanks... Dan? It says on your shirt." Phil smiles and walks off and closes the door, and walks into the darkness of the night.

I start to clean up once again. A little while later I close up the shop and start to walk to my flat. All you sense in my flat is depression. There's nothing colorful in it. I stick my hands in my jeans for warmth. Time passes and I'm in my flat and change into pj's and make some tea for myself. How British. I sit down on my couch, looking at my phone on twitter. I place my phone and tea down and lean back on my sofa crease. ...who was that boy today? He looked a bit older than me, but pretty cute. Phil.. that was his name. I hope he comes again, maybe I'll be nicer. I pick up my tea and take a slight sip, then placing it back down, slowly starting to fall asleep.