Hit,

There he was, laying on the cold cement of the pavement with no life in his body. I hear sirens in the distance. Not being able to feel anything except for a warm droplet of the last bit of sadness I'm able to feel escape from my eyes. I look down at my hands, my vision going blurry. The car takes Phils body away, and I  come with them. We get to the hospital and my legs turn stiff, as I try to walk to his hospital bed. A nurse comes over to me. "We have him on life support... it's a 50/50 chance at this point..." I hear the words come out of her mouth. My hair falls in front of my face as I look up at her. I can read the sorrow on her face, I walk over to his  room. I place my hand on the cold door nob, tightening the little grip I still had left in me. I twisted my hand, and the door swung open with a slight wind. I then drift my eyes over the room, and see his body, I see Phil's body. I instantly drop to my knees, and start to cry. I should've have let him in my life... how fucking stupid of me? I knew in the end something like this would of happened..... I grab my face, crying into my palms. Why did this have to happen? He was my night, my day, my everything! He was my bestfriend! I don't understand... why me? Why does this have to happen to me of all people... I don't get it. I slump farther into the floor, not wanting to exsist. I notice the constant beeping, I slowly look up at follow where the noise is coming from. It's from the heart moderator. I look down into my hands, thinking it's my fault. It's all my fucking fault, whyd I have to even meet him.. I did nothing for him. I just.. I hurt him. I numbly get up, and walk over to phils body, looking him over and the damage that's been done to his angelic body. I hear the constant beeping of his heart rate but all of a sudden, it stops beeping. It's just a straight noise, no beeping just a loud long noise.. I look over at the heart moderator and see no hills of his heart beating, my mind takes it all in, and then I notice. I notice whats happening.