Moving in,

I wake up, rubbing my head and sit up brushing my natural curly hair out of my face. I begin to sit up and unplug my charging phone and look at it. I then message Phil "r u up yet rat" and I get up and stretch. I then yawn and walk over to my body mirror seeing if I look that bad. Seeing I actually look nice for once and woke up in a good mood. Instead of a depressive one, that is. I go out of my room, and make coffee brushing my fingers through my hair and yawn once more. I hear my phone buzz, figuring it was twitter I went over and saw it was a text from Phil. "Shut up uglie." He wrote which makes me laugh and text back.

" Make me rat" I bite my lip as I press send.

A moment goes by and I look at my messages
"Not yet" Phil wrote. What the fuck does that mean? I chew on my lip and get surrounded in my thoughts. I take out two mugs and place them down, and getting lost in my thoughts once again. I take out the sugar and milk and then turning around sensing someone behind me.

"Hey uglie" Phil says as he glances around the kitchen and sees the coffee made and slides his hand onto the cup taking a sip.

"Hey rat, in a little while wanna move some of your stuff over?" I'd question taking a sip of coffee.

"Ya uglie if you are. " he says smirking over at me, placing the cup on the table. Clearing his throat, looking up at me. "How old are you Daniel?" He questions.

"Well I'm 25, yourself?" I'd throw the same question back at phil.

"I'm 29. Whoopdedoo." He'd say sarcasticly.

That's only a 4 age difference, I'd think to myself.

~Time passes and you're moving phils stuff into the bedroom near yours~

"Annnd here, the last box." I'd say as I'd wipe beads of sweat off my forehead, looking over and Phil and everything feels like it froze. The sunset was lit, reflecting off of his angelic looking face, that was looking at me. This man, right now, right here, is moving in to my flat. He seems like a sunshine too, which would be good for me.

I get interrupted from my thoughts as Phil wraps his arms around me. "I...I can't thank you enough, dan. Thank you for letting me stay here, I wouldn't know where I would go." He says and I smile hugging him back.

"I'm glad you can stay here, you'll be like my little sunshine." I'd say as I'd snake my arms around him and smile into the top of his head from our height difference. "Would you like to watch a movie?" I'd say as I break away from his hug slowly, and walk towards the couch and turning on Netflix.

"Oh, sure." Phil said as he follows me and sits down on the couch. "Its pretty late right? How high should the volume be?" Phil questioned.

"Oh fuck it, we'll make it loud." I'd say, turning on the movie "highschool musical" as it is one of my favorites. Falling next to Phil onto the couch and sit next to him.

50 minutes pass by, and I feel something heavy on my shoulder on the side Phil sat. So I look over and see him alseep, using my shoulder as a head rest like an angel. A few minutes pass and I feel myself growing tired as well. Resting my own head on top of his, I slowly fall asleep, awaiting the next day.