What if,

I'd wake up to see Phil wrapped around my chest, still asleep from the night before. As I recall my thoughts, I smile to myself when I remembered what happened. I notice my bladder is filled but honestly, I don't want to ruin this moment. I lightly brush my hand through phils hair, and search for my phone trying not to move my body much. I feel my phone and pick it up, putting "The weekend - what you need" on. I lower it so it doesn't bother Phil. I shift a little as I am uncomfortable from needing to pee.

I just wanna take you there
He don't got to go away
Does he touch you here like this?
Let me take the friction from your lip

These lyrics... why do they remind me of phil? He probably doesn't even like me. I promised myself I wouldn't fall for anyone, I fucking promised. I'm so weak, I can't even protect myself... but phil, he makes me happy. My little rat, he makes me laugh and smile genuinely. I'm happy he's in my life, but I wonder what we are? I mean.. we held hands...?

He's what you want
He's what you want
He's what you want
He's what you want
I'm what you need, what you need, what you need, what you need
I'm what you need, what you need, what you need what you need

I... I need him in my life- No. I want him, in my life. What even are we though? Does he feel the same? Phil slightly shifts and I snap back to reality. I rub my head slightly massaging my temples. These feelings... they're tearing me apart, I hate it. I sit myself up, phils head falling into my lap. I lean down and peck his delicate skin on his forehead and smile. I lift his head, slowly I take myself out underneath him and switch it for a pillow. I get up, and take off my shirt and pants, going around in my boxers. He won't be up for awhile so I can be half naked. I reach over and take my phone and make the music louder. The song has switched to "monster - kanye" I slightly hum to the beat, tapping me foot along as well. I swiftly shake my hips to the beat, getting into it as I make my way to the coffee maker. I turn it on and it starts to make bubble noises. I put my phone down and start dancing lightly smiling to myself, wording the lyrics with my mouth. I get out a mug, and get it ready to pour coffee. I keep shaking my hips to the music, making it louder when nikki Minaj comes on. When I shake my hips, I feel hands snake around my waist and someone aganst me. I turn around quickly and see Phil towered over me smirking. I gasp and drop my phone back onto the counter. "Jesus christ phil... you scared the fucking shit out of me..." I say breathlessly.

Phil hums slightly "well... your music woke me up and to my surprise I saw you dancing so I had to see it. I see him smirk, getting out a mug as well. One of his hands still wrapped around my waist, and he rests his face on my neck. I make believe I'm not bothered by it but my neck.. it's super sensitive. I don't think he knows... but what is he doing right now? We're acting like a married couple. What if he wants more than friends ?

"I have to leave for work is and hour and a half." I say breaking the lovely silence. I look over to Phil, and smile at him lightly.

"Oh... I think I'll stay here, I'll miss you." I hear him say and it sends tingles down my spine.

"Ill..... I'll miss you too, phil. " I say sincerely, looking into his eyes. I'd smile up at him. "I have to go get dressed, so see you in a little while. 'Better have my coffee you rat" I'd say smirking, Running to my room.

A/N Thank you all for 90 reads! Making this, I never expected I'd get this many reads so thank you so much. It was just an idea my bestfriend and I came up with. - Jenna ♡