Work,

I call a taxi, waiting to get picked up I take out my phone and go on tumblr. I reblog a few pictures having to do with kanye, to dark fashion. I get interrupted by a car beeping at me and I jump in. I give him the address and continue to go back and scroll through phils account. As I scroll through I see something that makes me smile. " I think I'm falling for him, he reminds me of the song toxic, by Britney spears." He wrote, I smile to myself and hold my face with my free hand. I get to work and start getting my apron ready and the song toxic starts to play.

"Wait... I know this song.." I'd say, smiling to myself tapping to the beat. "Why is there never any people here??" I'd question, looking around at the dead store. It's 3 o'clock now, my shift ends at 4. Should I close up early?.. I think to myself as I make myself a drink. It includes pumpkin spice, 2 shots of caffeine and just a vanilla bean frappachino. I take a sip waiting for someone to arrive, 5 minutes goes my and I'm just chewing on the straw at this point. I suddenly hear a jingle from the door and I turn around swiftly. "Hello, welcome to-" is all I can make out before seeing phil. I smile widely and look down, trying to hide how I'm smiling.

"Hey uglie" Phil says in a low, almost husky voice. As I get enough courage to look up, his blue pools are all ready staring at my honey-dipped brown ones. I smile lightly and look down from his glossy eyes, to his slightly pink tinted cheeks, and to his coral plump pink lips, curved slightly into a grin. I bite down on my lip as I make eye contact with him.

"What would you like Mr?" I say, smirking. I get a sharpie and wait to hear for the cup size.

"Hm, could I have a peppermint mocha latte with extra whipcream?, " he questions, "also grande please" he adds.

I get the size and write down "my bitch" jokingly and laughing to myself. I fill the cup with extra whipcream and look around to see there's no one around. " my bitch" I say, sarcasticly looking around as I wrote it down for his name.

I see his eyes widening and he starts one of his full body laughs and kisses my cheek. Taking a sip of his coffee. he sits down and I come around the counter and sit near a window, across from phil. " do you have tomorrow off? Would you like to go somewhere, like shopping for clothes?" I hear phil question and I snap back to reality, looking at him.

"I mean sure why not, what places do you shop at?" I ask, unsure of what he'd say. I slide my hands on the table, brushing my fingers over the colored maroon red table. Waiting for an answer, I look at my hands and slowly up to his eyes.

"Normally like just sears and stuff" phils says and when my mind registers what he said, I bite my lip trying not to laugh. "What about you?" My expression straightens out and I think.

"Normally Adidas, or kanye wests clothing line, and sometimes nike." I'd say, waiting for him to say something.

".... the expensive things, of course." I'd hear him say, smiling briefly.

"Tomorrow, I'm picking out an outfit or two for you." I state. My hands graze over his hand by accident. I rip my hands back and look away and hold my cold hands in my lap, looking down at my feet. I look around not making eye contact.

"... I'm excited for it. Anyways, I know it's hard for you.. to express affection, and that's fine." I hear the words pour out of his mouth slowly and I close my eyes, looking up at him. I rest my arms on the table, and cold hands invade my also cold ones. I look down and see him holding them and smile. "I'm sure you can close this place up a bit early ? No one comes here anyways since shake n shack opened up." Phil says, smirking.

I nod and get up, pushing the chair out beneath me with my legs. The chair makes a loud squeak and I start laughing like a child. I scurry over to the door, and open it and wait for Phil to leave, then I lock it behind me. It's cold and Phil can see we shivering, and holds my hand. We begin to cross a street, and I see a car and lights at full speed. The car doesn't stop, then I feel someone push me. They push me hard and I tumble forward, getting my balance. I hear a screech from a car and a bang. I slowly turn around and see Phil, on the ground.