(10)

The song at the end ond the chapter^

2 months later
I've been living her three months now. I've grown to love and trust these boys and Freya. I'm starting to feel comfy around people again, not jolty and anxious. Out of all the sidemen I'm closest to Tobi, but obviously JJ is still my closest friend. I've also grown very close to freya, it's nice to have a girl around when your surrounded by all these boys.
Harrys finally stopped hitting on me, because I'm apparently 'minters girl' now. That's what the boys call me sometimes; 'minters girl' much to JJ's annoyance. Me and Simon aren't in a relationship, but apparently we act like we are.
JJ hates that me and Simon are becoming close, he keeps telling me to stay away, but I just can't.
"Can I come in?" Simon asks knocking on my door.
"Yeah, you don't have to ask" I laugh as he walks in.
"Well you might be getting changed or something" Simons says flopping down next to me.
"I have a feeling you wouldn't mind walking in on that" I smirk at Simon, teasing him. He goes bright red, but winks at me anyway.
"Anyway I was wondering if you wanted to come out with me, as sort of a uhm you know" Simon mumbles.
"Are you asking me out on a date Mr minter" I grin at him.
"Yes I am Miss rose" he says, more confident.
"Okay then. Around 7?" I ask
"Sure" he smiles lazily walking out be room. I look over at the time. 5:15. Shit. I have less than 2 hours to get ready.

To Freya: get you ass to my room it's an emergency.

From Freya: I'm tired I don't want to go all the way up the stairs :(

To Freya: I'm going on a date...

From Freya: OMG why didn't you say!! I'll be there in 30 seconds.

"Who's the lucky guy then?" Freya rushes into my room.
"Simon" I blush
"What will JJ say?" Freya sighs
"I know I know but he's on his book tour, he'll be back in two days. He won't know about this. Don't tell anyone" I beg her
"What about josh" she moans
"Nope"
"The things I do for you Ella" Freya sighs.

And hour and a half later, I was all dressed up and ready to go. Simon had texted me saying dress formal, so that's what I did. I was wearing a tight fitting long black dress and golden eye makeup wth nude lips.