(21)

"You guys look amazing!" I say to the others. They seriously did. We had all spent half the day in my room, getting ready.
"So do you, you're literally going to knock Simon off his feet" Emily laughed.

"You guys have been up there all day, surely you're ready now" Vik shouts up.
"On our way babe" Kay shouts back, and we all leave the room. We all walk down the stairs, laughing at the boys reactions.
"Wow" Vik breathes
"Ella's hot as fuck" Simon says, looking at me.
"You look lush" Josh smiles at freya.
"Beautiful" Ethan says to Emily.
"You guys look lovely" Tobi says, smiling at us.
"I'd bang them" Harry says, still staring at them.
"Harry!" Simon, Josh, Ethan and Vik shout at the same time, looking over at him.
"That's a compliment why are you so annoyed" Harry laughed, walking out the door.
"That boy don't know boundaries" Tobi sighs, following him.

"Simon babe I'm gonna head home, I've had enough for one night" I shout to him over the loud music.
"Okay, I'm going to stay for awhile and crash here, that okay? Simon asks
"Yeah that's fine, I'm going back with Josh, Freya and Jide and the rest are staying here. Cya babe" I say kissing him then heading out the door.

Next day:
"Last night was rough, I don't even remember half of it" JJ says, taking a paracetamol for a hangover.
"It was such a good party, I had so many girls come up and look at my engagement ring" Freya laughs.
"Where's Simon then?" Josh asks, sitting down with the rest of us.
"He stayed over at Harrys last night with the others, he'll be back soon" I say to them.
Someone walking in the front door disrupts us from our convocation.
Harrys walks into the front room, looking rather annoyed.
"Ella, can I speak to you a sec?" Harry asks
"Yeah sure, what's wrong?" I say, confused at what he needed to speak about.
"You might want to hear this in private" he says, biting his lip.
"No it's okay, I have nothing to hide, I think. I don't mind these guys hearing" I laugh.
Harry sits down with us, still looking quite flustered.
"Well last night I fell asleep on the couch, because I was so pissed. When i woke up I went into my room and found this.." He trails off, showing me a picture on his phone.
"I didn't think you'd believe me, so I got proof." He continues.
My heart stops for a second, and I can feel my blood go cold. My lungs seem to deflate, and I can't breathe. My eyes mist over with tears, threatening to spill. Freya looks over at the phone, and looks at me sympathetically.
"What is it?" JJ and Josh ask, confused. Harry points the phone their way, and they both look very angry. JJ more so.
"That absolute motherfucker, I'm going to fucking kill him" JJ shouts.
"I can't believe he would cheat on her, they were both so happy" Josh mutters to himself, looking confused and also disappointed.
Freya has moved next to me now, rubbing my back comfortingly as I sob into my hands.
The front door clicks open and I hear all the other sidemen walk into the kitchen. As I look up I see Simon looking at me.
"Why are you crying" he asks me.
"You know what's wrong with her!" Freya shouts at him. His face turns pale in realisation that he's been caught.
"What's wrong with Ella?" Tobi asks, everyone that's just walked in extremely confused.
"Simon fucking cheated on her, with Rosie!" Josh tells them, giving Simon a dirty look. I didn't even realise it was Rosie. She was the one that used him, that broke his heart. How could he chose that over me?
"Dude what the fuck?" Ethan says looking over at him.
"That's low" Vik says to Simon, a look of disappointment in his eyes.
"Didn't you even think about Ella?" Kay asks, her voice full off disgust.
"I forgot" Simon mumbles. As Simon says this it's like he's just stamped over my heart, leaving it in a million pieces.
"You fucking forgot? How the fuck do you forget you're in a relationship?" JJ screams at him. Everyone suddenly notices JJ in the corner, and Simons face turns ever paler.
Everyone can see what's about to happen, but no one tries to stop it. JJ leaps at Simon, knocking him back against the wall and flooring him.
"You motherfucker, I knew I shouldn't have trusted you, you never change" JJ shouts at Simon, punching him. JJ screams at him and punches him some more before the other boys interfere.
"JJ stop that's enough, your going to give him brain damage" Ethan says as him and Josh drag him off Simon.
"That's what I want to do" JJ growls, looking down at Simon.
Simon stands up, and without speaking leaves the room. Everyone turns their attention to me, asking how I was.
"I'm going to go upstairs" I say, ignoring all their questions.
"Want me to come sit with you?" JJ asks me
"I'm good thanks" I sigh, trying hard not to cry again.

As I walk into my food, I flop down on the bed, crying again. I felt like I'd just lost half of me. I sat up and grabbed my guitar, trying to think of a song that means something to me in this situation. I only ever play my guitar and the songs if they have meaning behind them.

Take away your things and go
You can't take back what you said, I know
I've heard it all before at least a million times
I'm not one to forget, you know

I don't believe, I don't believe it
You left in peace, left me in pieces
Too hard to breathe, I'm on my knees
Right now, 'ow

I'm so sick of that same old love, that shit, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough
Oh that same old love
I'm so sick of that same old love, feels like I've blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart
Oh that same old love

I'm not spending any time, wasting tonight on you
I know, I've heard it all
So don't you try and change your mind
Cause I won't be changing too, you know

You can't believe, still can't believe it
You left in peace, left me in pieces
Too hard to breathe, I'm on my knees
Right now, 'ow

I'm so sick of that same old love, that shit, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough
Oh that same old love
I'm so sick of that same old love, feels like I've blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart
Oh

I'm so sick of that, so sick of that love

I'm so sick of that same old love, that shit, it tears me up
I'm so sick of that same old love, my body's had enough
Oh that same old love
I'm so sick of that same old love, feels like I've blown apart
I'm so sick of that same old love, the kind that breaks your heart
Oh that same old love

As I stopped singing and strumming I had tears pouring down my face.
'Fuck you Simon minter, playing with my feelings because your insecure of your own'