(28)

Me and the girls rush into the house, shouting for the boys.
"What the fucks wrong?" They all ask, running down the stairs.
"Where's Simon?" I ask.
"He said he's going out for a bit, not sure where?" Vik says. Shit.
I run up the stairs and into the bedroom, the others following me.
"What are you doing?" JJ asks as I look into his closet.
"His clothes are gone" I say to the girls.
"Fuck" they all say.
"What the fuck is going on? Explain!" Josh shouts.
Two envelopes on his dresser distract me and I go over to them. Ones addressed to me, and the other to everyone else.
"Guy, this is for you" I say, hanging it to them and opening it up.

To Ella,
I couldn't handle things no more. I fucked up, and you hate me. But I love you, more than I ever have anyone else. I don't know what happened that night, I wasn't myself.
I'm going to Canada, not sure when I'll be back, if I'll even be back.
Always yours, Simon.

I look up, tears spilling down my eyes.
I look over to the boys, who look shocked at their letter.
"He's moving to Canada?" Vik asks.
"Rosie drugged him, he didn't actually cheat on me" I say, full on crying now.
"Quick, to the cars" Josh shouts, and we all rush downstairs, running to the cars and getting in.

"What if he's already gone?" I cry, hugging JJ who was in the back with me.
"It's okay, he won't be gone yet. This rain would've slowed him down" JJ comforts me. It was badly raining outside, and places were starting to flood.
"I don't know if we're gonna make it, the roads are all flooded" Josh says worriedly.

"We've got to make it! I can't let Simon slip alway like this, I love him" I sob.

_______________________________
A/N
The books coming to an end!
How did you like it? :)

As it does say in my bio, I am looking for some 'Internet friends' XD
I see all these people online who have their own little groups and I was like 'bitch I want a little group that are sidemen Fangirls'😂
So if you wanna join it make one or anything, please message me!

C xox