Chapter 2

Carter and I preformed at the Grand ol Opry. It was amazing. 100+ people family and friends were there and many more! Carter and I had a blast. "Thank you." I said to Kelly as I walked off stage.

"Anything for my little brother." She smiled.

Tonight was amazing I couldn't even believe I preformed and 'blew up' the Opry. It was insane and how many people know me because of writing songs and my first album. It's amazing.

"Jeff Stevens Capitol records. You must be Thomas Bryan right?"  A taller slim man with a mustache and scruff said sticking out his had.

"Yes I am." I said smiling. "You can call me Luke though."

"Aright, Luke. I'd like to meet with you sometime this week maybe to get you back in business. We've been waiting a long time for you to come back." He said smiling. "I'll have a rep talk with you when you're available."

"I'd love that. Anyday works for me."

"How about Tuesday 10:30 Am?"

"That sounds perfect." I said.

"Here's my number and card in case something comes up." He said handing over the card. I gave him my phone number. "You sang great tonight. We are excited to maybe start working with you."

"That makes me happy knowing that thank you." I said. We shook hands again and departed.

I explained to Kelly about my encounter with him then immediately stared lookin for Caroline.

"Great job Sweetheart." She said smiling.

"Thank you." I gave her a quick kiss. Then I explained the whole Capitol Records thing with her.

"I'm so proud of you."

"Who knew it'd be this easy? I didn't even think I'd have a shot."

"All the time and work you put in. You deserve it."

"I love you." I hugged her.

We stayed in Nashville that night and we were going to drive back to Leesburg but I have that meeting in four days so we decided to stick around.

The day after the Opry was a lazy day. We lay on the king bed in the hotel watching Step Brothers the movie. "I love this movie." Caroline said. She was laying In between my legs leaning back on my chest.

"Me too. It doesn't ever get old." We both laughed at the next funny part that came on.

The movie was over and it was about time to go get some dinner. "Should we figure something out for dinner?" Caroline asked.

"Sure." I said reaching over to the table next to. The bed grabbing the sheet. "What are you hungry for?" I asked.

"A pulled pork sandwhich." She smiled.

"Okay then get ready cause I know where we are going." I said smiling.

I just put on a plain dark gray shirt that had a pocket and a pair of darker jeans. I gelled my hair and then I was ready to go. Caroline put on a black dress and her hair in a messy bun. It was sexy I'm not going to lie. "Ready Darlin?" She asked.

"Mhm." I said smiling. I took her hand and we walked to the restaurant.

"Hi I'm Faith. I'll be your server today. Can I start y'all off with some drinks?" She asked.

"I think I'll just have a water." I said. "Thank you."

"I'll have water as well." Caroline said.

"Okay I'll go grab those for ya." The waitress said walking away.

"No alcohol tonight?" Caroline asked shocked but jokingly.

"Nah. I'm not really feeling it I guess." I said.

The waitress was gone for a while but just enough time to make sure Caroline and I knew what we wanted. "Here you go." Faith reached over handing Caroline her water and then doing the same to me.

"Thank you." Caroline and I said.

"Alright, can I start y'all off with any appetizers?"

"Yeah, I think we'll get the cheese sticks." I said.

"Alright,"

"I'll have the pulled park sandwhich. Umm, can I have a salad instead of the baked potato?" Caroline asked.

"Sure can. And for you?" She said looking at me.

"I'll just have the fish sandwhich, Ahhh.. For fries I'll do the curly and a Salad as well." She jotted it all down. "Thank you." I said smiling.

"I'll have the cheese sticks out for ya soon then. And yup." She smiled back.

Caroline was not getting mad mad at me or her and I liked it. The feeling of me knowin she trusted me sent happiness through me. "What are we going to do after this? It's only 6 right now." Caroline asked as she took a drink of water.

"Whatever you want. We could walk to the park by the river?" I asked. "That's kinda far though."

"We could."

"Or we could go back to the hotel and sit in the hot tub." I winked. We both laughed because of our one hot tub experience.

"We should do that." Caroline smiled.

We talked for a while and then Faith brought our cheese sticks out and after a while longer she brought out our food. My sandwich was really good and Caroline said hers was good as well. We just talked and finished eating then the waitress brought us our check. "Thank you." I said. I put in $30 leaving a $7 tip. Dinner wasn't overly expensive.

We both stood up and I took Carolines hand and we walked to the truck. "The city lights are gorgeous." Caroline said when we walked out.

"You're eyes are so pretty in the lights." I said looking at her making eye contact. She just stuck her tongue out. I helped her in and then got around to my side and we drove back to the hotel. Caroline reached over putting her hand on my thigh like she always had. She was so beautiful.

________________________________
Luke and Caroline are adorable.
What do you think about Luke and the whole Capitol records thing?
Will Caroline and Luke move to Nashville?
Will Luke actually follow through with his plans to becoming a country music artist?

What do you thinks coming next?

Thank y'all for reading!