Chapter 3

"Ya I'll go in the Hot tub with you." I answered. I was sitting on the hotel bed taking off my boots because we just got back.

"Get you trunks on baby." She said.

Once I got my boots off I threw them in a pile and grabbed a pair of dark blue swimming trunks I packed. I stripped down and slipped on the trunks. I changed my shirt to a all black under shirt. Caroline grabbed her soon and threw it on then slipping on some booty shorts and one of my shirts. We walked down to the pool. No one was down her which was perfect.

Caroline pulled off the shirt and slipped off her shorts until she was in her black swimsuit. I pulled off my shirt and started heading over to the hot tub.

"What are you doing?" Caroline asked.

"Getting in?" I replied confused.

"You aren't jumping in the pool?"

"No. That's cold!"

"If you get in the hot tub and then jumped in the pool it would be even colder. Plus it's not even that bad." She said. Then turned and walked straight to the pool and walked in it.

I went to the hot tub and got in. She was being stubborn.

"Luke you're such a stubborn ass." She said laughing.

"I am the stubborn one?! I'm not getting in the pool. The hot tub feels so nice."

"See stubborn." She laughed.

"I am not!" I complained. "Come in here." I held on my finger moving it to initiate I wanted her to come here.

"Nope. I'm not going to." She stuck out her tongue.

"Okay." I said. I just leaned back putting my head back on the ledge. The hot water felt so good and the blowers felt so good on my back. I shut my eyes just to rest.

Minutes later I heard someone walking this way coming to the hot tub. Their hands went over my eyes. "What Carol?" I asked.

"I love you." She kissed my cheek. I sat up and looked at her and she finally got into the hot tub with me.

"Ha! I knew you crack!" I stood up in the hot tub all excited.

"Oh shut up." She sassed.

I sat back down and grabbed Caroline to come closer. She sat on me facing me and her legs wrapped around me. "I love you." I said. And I kissed her. She pulled away and just was so giddy. "What?" I asked.

"I just can't get over us. How much this love is like a song or like a dream come true." She said.

"This love is a song! Our first love song." I said smiling.

"I know and it makes me so happy."

We were just sitting next to eachother enjoying the hot water then Caroline got out to check her phone so I followed. She checked it and set it back down on the table then i grabbed her and jumped into the pool. "Thomas Luther! I swear!" She yelled as her head came to surface.

"What?" I asked innocent.

"It's freezing now!" She shivered.

I filled my mouth with water and sprayed it at her. "Nah it ain't cold." I said.

"I'm going to get you!" She said whiling off the water I squirted at her. I swam to the deeper end of the pool that was 8 ft.

"You coming?" I sassed.

"Yeah I'm going to dunk you!" She exclaimed.
She swam over and I kept getting away and then she grabbed my feet. She kept getting closer then she dunked me. Well I guess I let her. "Got you." She said sticking out her tongue.

I went under water and swam to her yanking at  her feet and pulled her under then we both breathed for air. "And I got you back." I said smiling. We swam for a bit longer then went back into the hot tub and then decided we were done.

We gathered our stuff and walked back to our room. Some guy checked Caroline out in the hallway and it made kinda angry. I grabbed Caroline and pulled her closer to me then she shot me a look.

I just shook my head and unlocked the door to our room and we walked in. "You're so protective of me it's so cute." She said smiling strutting behind me in the room.

"Well it kinda sucks having such a gorgeous wife." I winked. "No one can keep their eyes off of you. I'm the only one that should be allowed to lay eyes on you." I said.

"Well thank you but I only notice when you look at me." She smiled standing right in front of me while I was sitting in my trunks on the bed. "It's sexy when you're protective." She said in a sexy voice.

She walked over standing between my legs as I was sitting on the bed she kissed me the. I pulled her on me. We made out then I went to shower and so did Caroline. Our time in Nashville so far was so much fun. Meeting people, site seeing, and just spending quality time together.

I clicked the tv off and Caroline snuggled up to me putting her head on my chest. I reached my arm over and she lay there playing with my hand. I leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Sweet Georgia Peach." I whispered.

"Goodnight My hunk of a man. Love you." She replied kissing my lips.

" I love you." I kissed back and then we fell asleep.

________________________________
What do y'all think so far?
I know it's still boring but the first few chapters always are! Love y'all!