2.

Giiirrrll....

It was Dai

It was Dai. I was surprised to see him. He ain't been on my mind since I moved. I mean we used to talk or whatever but it wasn't like that because I wasn't looking for no relationship I was just looking for somebody to entertain me after my breakup.
"Hey stranger" Dai said

"Hey, what's up with you."

"I'm good I'm good, ain't complaing."

"That's good." I responded.

"Girl come on!" Tj said.

"Wait I'll see you later?!" Dai asked

"Yeah yeah, you got my number?"

"Yeah I got it I'll probably run into you anyway though."

"Bye!" I said as Tj pulled me toward the bar.

"Who that was?" Tj asked ordering a drink.

"You remember that boy Dai I used to text after I broke up with stupid? Well that's him.

"Girl, why you stopped?"

"I don't know when I moved I was just like forget it. He said he still have my number so why he ain't text me is the question."

"Right, but he was nice any way let's have fun that's why we came here!"

And fun we did have we stayed up in there until 2 in the morning. This girl was drunk out of her mind.

"Tj get in the car you toe up."

"Alright." She responded crying

"Girl why is you crying?" I asked her laughing.

"I just, I just want some McDonalds."

"That's why you crying, well you could get some when we get home." She was going straight on Snapchat.

I got in the drivers seat because she obviously can't drive. When I get in I got a knock on the window. Do I really need to say who it was.

"She f**ked up huh?" Dai playfully said

"Yeah I gotta get her home so what you need?" I don't mean to be mean but before my best friend throw up all in her car she need to get home.

"I just wanted to holla at you my b. But I'll call you later."

"OK bye I said pulling off as fast as I could."

COMMENT & VOTE ITS JUST A CLICK!!