3.

Its been 2 weeks since my audition and I'm nervous because they haven't called yet. I know I did a good job so like, what's the problem. Its also been 2 weeks since I last seen Dai. I didn't even tell y'all how we met. So when I lived in New Orleans which wasn't even that long ago probably like a year we met through my oldest brother. He is my brothers friend they used to go out together and he used to come over but I never used to pay him no mind. But long story short my brother gave him my number blah blah blah. But I dont really go out like that so tonight I just was goin stay in and stuff my face. But while I was chilling I posted a picture

And I guess that got Dai's attention because it ain't even been 10 minutes and he hittin my phone up

Dai: Hey😊
Aaliyah:hey
Dai:wya?
Aaliyah:home
Dai: i could swing thru
Aaliyah:yea 625 N Hill St

The only reason I really let him come over is because 1. I wasn't doing nothing 2.I wanted to catch up 3. I wasn't doing nothing.

1 hour later I get a text saying I'm downstairs. I put on some slippers and went downatairs to let him in.
I didn't know what he drove so I told him stick his hand out the window. GIIRRL he stuck his hand out a black Mercedes Benz Sedan

 GIIRRL he stuck his hand out a black Mercedes Benz Sedan

I ain't know he was riding like that.

"Oohh look at you" I said walking up to his car."

"Aww this haha whatever but hey". He said jokingly giving me a hug.

"You want take a ride?"

"Yea, that fine."

We was just riding really ain't have no type of destination just wasting gas.

"Why you followed me?"

"Cause I like the pictures you post" he said smiling

"I ain't talking bout Instagram duck" I said pushing his head. "I'm talking bout why you followed me to L.A."

"I just wanted a change of scenery"

"So why you ain't go live Arizona and look at the Grand Canyon every once in a while?"

"Cause you're grand enough."

"There you go with these corny lines." I said laughing but blushing. After a while we went to Burger King and then went back to my apartment to eat. We went up stairs and just started talking.

"I could do you hair?"

"What chu mean?"

"I mean can I do you hair?"

"I guess."

"I'm not goin put nothing in it I just want play with it." I went to get a brush and a scrunchie.

"Come here, stop acting like you scared!"

"I am!"

"Come on stop playing." He came and sat at my vanity and I was brushing his hair.

"You got really good hair dont ever cut it if you do I'm goin kill you."

"I won't, I won't". All I did was put it in a bun because he looked cute with it.

"Dont take it out."

"Alright, but you ain't tell me why you came out here you been all in my business and such."

"Oh we got time for that I'll tell you if you give me your fries." I said with a big smile.

"Here, come on" he carried me to the living room. He sat me down on the couch and laid across my lap.

"I'm listening" he said

"Alright so basically I came down here the same reason my neighbor, the girl up the street, the  boy working at In and Out, his dad and they dog came out here for ,to act. Like I been telling my momma I'm not finna work at foot locker all my life." I said laughing but being serious.

"Real, no I got you and I like that about you." He said with a big bright smile. "But look the key is you gotta stand out, like get your name out you can't just come and expect to jump in the next big blockbuster and I see this little apartment you living in is nice and cant be cheap so what else you been doin?"

"I do makeup for weddings, parties, stuff like that and it ain't like its cheap because I pay for all of my supplies so..."

"Right, right" After all of that we just kept talking but I got tired so he went home. Why did I stop taking to him?

COMMENT & VOTE ITS JUST A CLICK!!