11.

Filming for the day is over and I am ready to go HOME. I get in my car and drive home. When I drive by myself its so peaceful and quiet and I just get to think. I pull in the apartment garage and talk the elevator to my apartment. When I get inside I was so drained that I just laid on the couch. After a few minutes I began to hear banging on the door. I looked out the peephole but it was black like somebody had there hand over it. I checked to see who it was by cracking the door open but before I could look I was bum rushed by 2 niggas! They pushed me to the floor and searched my apartment yelling "WHERE HE AT!! WHERE HE AT BITCH!!!"

"MAN WHO THE FUCK YOU TALKIN BOUT WHO IS HE?"

"THAT NIGGA DAI"

"WHO IS THAT I DONT KNOW WHO YOU TALKIN BOUT"

I tried to play dumb because
1. I dont know who these niggas is.
2.What they want with my man.

"Dont play dumb hoe you know where that nigga at man matter fact tie this hoe up"

While they went to go find tape and a chair I hurried and grabbed a knife and stabbed one of the men in the thigh. When the other man noticed what I had done he slapped me to the floor, helped the other one up and left and I just remember him saying "YOU FUCKED UP!" while me ran away. I locked my door and called Dai.