We were done eating so I told him I wanted to take a walk on the beach.

"So what do you do Dai cause I see you doing all this nice stuff for me and you drive a nice car and all that so what do you do?"

"Welllll"

"Welllll? Well what? What do you do?"

"I got a business."

"What kind of business?"

"A business that pays well."

"Alright smart ass."

We were walking and talking and all of a sudden I just stopped. It was the perfect sunset and he had the most perfect eyes and everything was just...perfect.

"What is it?"

"Your it."

He leaned in to give me a kiss but it wasn't just any kiss it was the best kiss I've ever had in my life.

"Let's go." he said and we headed to the truck.

"Last stop driver."

"Thank you, you really didn't have to do all this."

"Anything for you, I really could see us going somewhere."

"Me too."
We talked all the way to where he was taking me last.

"Were here come on."

"OK"
I stepped out the truck and we were at a really nice hotel.

"Let's go check in."

"We got to the front desk and he checked in and we got our key. I suppose he made reservations.

Because when we walked in it was really really really romantic

"Now you just showing out."

"Haha I take it you like it?"

"Who wouldn't, thank you"

"No problem I just wanted to make it special for you before you go Hollywood on me."

"I would never do that."

"We'll see"

"Come here." He put the bags down and walked over to the bed where I was. I couldn't contain myself and I just kissed him. I kissed him till my lips were numb and. I took his shirt off but he stopped me.

"You don't wanna do this right now I know you don't. Your only doing this because of our night together your overwhelmed and I knew you would be that's why I got my own room I'll see you in the morning." He said that and left. I respected him so much for that because he was right I didn't want to go that far on the first date.

COMMENT & VOTE ITS JUST A CLICK!!