After dinner I was thinking about what Ra said about him and Dai not being cool. They used to mess each other so heavy so what happened is my question.

"RA COME OUTSIDE!!"

"What's up?"

"What's the problem with you and Dai like why you dont want me talking to him?"

"He a dog Le, I dont want nobody like that with you! And he shady as hell."

"Well every boy is a dog in my book and I ain't tryna marry the nigga I barely even WANT him like that he just a joce anyway but what he do to you?"

"Him and Mariah messed around and he didn't tell me so after that I stopped messing with him."

"Wait wait wait" I said laughing "you mad because he messed with your baby mama that the whole hood then already messed with? Boy down"

"Man shut up you just blew it!"

"And you just a cry baby, you tryna walk to the corner store with me? I want a pickle"

"Yea come on"

Walking back from the store we were talking about my life in L

Walking back from the store we were talking about my life in L.A.

"So you in a big movie now?"

"Yea I'm excited too its a very romantic  movie"

"You betta not be f**king on camera don't nobody want see that!"

"Man go head wit all that aint nobody finna be doing that!"

"Oh."

"Oh!"

"OH AIGHT!"

We got back in the house and I was wore out. But Dai started blowing my phone up.

Dai:wyd?

Aaliyah:in my bed

Dai:wen u cuming bck IMU

Aaliyah:day after tomorrow

Dai:I'm pickin u up from the airport.

Aaliyah:do ur thing

COMMENT & VOTE ITS JUST A CLICK!!