Imagine (Jared Leto) -5

I told my friend about this book, and she's liking it so far. So please full effort to vote for the chapter if you enjoyed it.
I'm writing chapter six so stay up and wait for it

~~

"I need to tell you something"

I looked down on the black carpet below the coffee table, and I looked up at him. His eyes so sparkly and bright, felt like he was literally staring into my soul.

"yes?" I said to him nervously

"alright, you've only been here two days but I feel like I've known you forever"

"and?"

"well we go on tour in a week, and instead of leaving you here, which is I was planning on doing. I wanted to bring you with me, incase you thought you were staying here"

"what?"

"will you come on tour with me?"

I thought about it, and responded with..

"well how long is it?"

"around 7 months, I know its a lot to ask but your working for me, you won't have to answer any phone calls and il pay you to be there, just to help me if needed, your the first person I've had work for me that hasn't tried to fuck me on the first day" he chuckled and looked nervous as he spoke

"well, jared I would bu-"

"just come with me please"

"alright I said, but its a lot you know?"

"yes, I know it would just mean a lot. Last night i got to really know you and it seems like your perfect for this job, and I hope we grow to be great friends."

I looked at him and smiled, I was still so unsure about the whole thing. I mean 7 months in different places around the world, with 30 Seconds to Mars. I mean its a big opportunity but a lot to ask for someone he's only known for 3 days.

As I got up and walked towards the door. He called at me again.

"(Y/N) thank you" he looked at me and smiled, I returned one.

As I walked out the door I bumped into Shannon.

"Oh hey! (Y\N) last night was fun, I hope you got to know us a bit. Tomo is gonna be coming by later to say hey, also we have work to do. Tomorrow we are gonna be making some music in the studio, I was hoping you would give us some advice. We want some input and ideas, you into making music?"

"Yeah I play piano, and I love writing music"

"oh crap! thats great, well I gotta run, il catch up with you later" he rubbed my arm in a friendly way and winked at me as he ran into the elevator.

it was 7, and I was planning to leave at 8. I had been sitting in my desk for the past 40 minutes as I could over hear jared singing in the other room, trying to come up with new lyrics. It was adorable, In my opinion. I could hear him singing something, and he would just yell out in anger, "NO, fuck thats fucking terrible!" I found it to be so funny.

He came out and looked at me in embarrassment

"I need to soundproof the walls, ha ha.." he said it so nervously as he laughed about it.

"yeah, jared I think that would be a great idea!"

"oh shush nothing I came up with was good, so it doesn't matter" he chuckled.

"I think all of it was great to be honest, except the fuck thats fucking terrible or the, no ones gonna hear this stupid shit part. It was a bit too hardcore, I'm not gonna lie"

"yeah your right" he said as we continued laughing about the fake jokes we were making.

The elevator bell rang and Shannon and another man appeared, I suspected it was Tomo.

"hey (Y\N) this is Tomo, Tomo this is (Y\N)"

"Nice to meet you," he said

"well Tomo you can get to know about her later, but she's gotta go home and we gotta work so lets get too it buddy" he laughed and they both said goodnight.

Tomo seemed very outgoing and funny overall. Although I haven't got to know more about him yet all I know is that he is married.

In the back of my head, I was still panicking over the 7 month tour I was going on with jared, (30 Seconds to Mars) I had to spend all my time with Jared and the rest of the band.

I don't know if this is going to end well..