The Assistant -Almost over

"Shannon stop! I don't want to speak about this" I said as I walked out of Studio out into the hallway.

"Can we please just talk about this?"

"Shannon Jared has been gone for 2 and a half months and he comes back in 2 weeks. Whatever happened, will have to be left alone"

"You CANT leave it alone though" he said sadly as he looked at me.

"You have to, whatever that kiss was meant nothing!"

"But you said it your self! Don't you fucking remember you said Jared was always away or busy or he never made time for you! Or you don't remember saying all that shit!" He yelled at me furiously..

"SHANNON! I told you stop talking about it, it meant nothing. Get it through you head.. nothing is going to happen, nothing will ever happen. Do you really plan on hurting your brother, My boyfriend? I can't keep fighting with you over this"

He walked away into the studio and slammed the door. I continued walking into the main office calmly trying to think of a way to deal with this. No way I'm telling Jared after all the trust he has in me I can't. I did not kiss Shannon, well he did. I didn't stop it, and I should of.

Tomo walked into the office, walking up the stairs

"Hey, where's Shannon? Said he wanted to talk to me"

"He's in the studio" I said with an attitude

* THOUGHTS *

He walked into the studio. I continued sitting down on the white sofa. Oh and there goes Jared with that stupid fucking assistant. Wait !? What if something happened between them.. me and Jared are too close he would never. He wouldn't even let it happen. See this is why I probably don't deserve him. He's so great to me he would never do that to me.

I need to tell him. No I can't... no I will.. okay maybe when he comes il explain the situation calmly and see what happens. I'm also thinking will I ruin Shannon and Jared's relationship I can't do that. I can't wait another two weeks.

REALITY

"Shannon doesn't seem too good, he wants space now so I'm going to head off.." Tomo said to me as he walked by he came up to me.

"everything will he okay? Okay?!" He said giving me a friendly smile... "you need anything just talk to me."

---------
Grammar is bad, il edit it in the morning... I feel horrible right now :(