Hawaii || Part One

"So this is Dads idea of normal I guess," spoke Jazmyne sarcastically. "Walking around the mall with two big ass bodygaurds following us. Yeah this is completely normal."

"Not to mention the people here staring at us like zoo animals," sighed Ashleigh "I'd rather do my shopping in Minnesota."

The girls perused through the various selection of designer clothing. They settled on going into a Michael Kors store and began rooting through the clothes.

"Daddy was very insistant on us going out," JasMonae said.

"We know why that was," Jaz said matter of factly.

"Ugh I don't even wanna think of that," Ashleigh said disgusted as she made her way to the checkout line.

Earlier that morning they arrived in Maui with their father and Andy. They were quickly greeted with music and leis and quickly escorted to their lavish Four Seasons hotel suites. Prince and Andy the top notch Presidental suite and the girls with their own executive suite. They enjoyed a private lunch in the hotel's on site restaurant before breifly retiring to their suites. Not long after their return Prince came to their room door, giving them each $1000 suggesting that they all go out shopping and sight seeing. They had been told prior to their depature to the island that this vacation was for bonding everybody so they found it odd that their father would want them apart from him so early on in their vacation. But they soon figured out that since he was there with Andy too, he wanted time alone with her without the worry of one of them knocking on his hotel door.

He and Andy were still going strong despite his daughter's silent objections. They would go as far as blatantly ingoring her presence when she walked into a room. They all had some choice names that they would call her in private but Asheigh, ever the defiant one would boldly call her golddigger numerous times to her face, even in front of her father in spite of his stern verbal words against it.

"You girls must be Prince's daughters right?" asked the cashier.

"Yes," Jasmyne answered.

"It's so wonderful having him and you guys here on this island, we just love that you are here."

"Thank you we love it here too," said Jazmyne.

"Yeah its nice here but this shopping experience has been weird," Ashleigh chimed in with her eyes glued to her phome.

"Really? How so," aked the cashier?

"We mainly do our shopping in Minnesota where we can go anywhere unbothered. If we do go shopping other places Dad is normally with us and we expect bodygaurds and people staring at OUR FATHER. Out of the blue today Dad sends us out alone with bodygaurds and here some people have been staring at us."

"I apologize."

"Oh it's nothing to be sorry for. It's cool. Its just we aint used to people staring at US. Its different and a bit uncomfortable."

"We're just gonna have to get used to it I guess," JasMonae said.

Arriving back at the hotel the girls decided to sit out by the pool.

"Chile I'm glad that's over with," sighed Jazmyne.

"Well we got a taste of what Daddy goes through on the daily when he's away from home," JasMonae spoke.

"Uncomfortable and annoying as fuck!" said Jazmyne.

"That was just a sign of things to come y'all," Ashleigh figured, taking a sip of her virgin pina colada. "Sucks cause I really wanna do something today but not if folks just continue to stare at us like we in the circus or something."