Pastel Dreams

"I'm fine."

"That's a lie."

***

P A S T E L  D R E A M S 

also known as Billionaire's Aren't Black

"All I can focus on is the blood beating harshly to my temples as I pull her closer to me, trying to figure out the engima next to me, currently snuggling up to my chest, and slowly but surely weaving her path into my heart."

<<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<

>> s y n o p s i s 

Twenty-six year old Camellia Greyson, vice president of Pastel Dreams Hotels, hasn't got a damn clue why suddenly an engagement ring popped on her finger. She doesn't need anybody and nobody needs her. And with the ring comes 6 feet of a dirty blonde idiot who might just change the way she sees the world. It all comes with an agreement both of them can't refuse.

<><><><><><><>

>> d e d i c a t i o n 

For 

the ones that suffer in silence

the ones who question everything they do 

know that everything is for a reason

you keep fighting 

because you need this 

to become you.

>> a u  t h o r ' s   n o t e 

Hello sweethearts (you'll understand that soon I promise), thank you for giving this book a chance! Pastel Dreams is my first book here on wattpad, and it's my little baby, hence why I'm trying my best to edit it, and make it as good as it possibly can.

Please be patient with me, as I'm not always inspired and on the top of my game. I have a tendency to update irregularly... The chapters will switch point of views. Present time, first person, is Camellia, speaking, whereas Lucca speaks in past tense, third person. 

This story is always evolving. Can't do anything about that, it's the way my mind works.

I want to thank all of the people that have stuck by me so far. You keep me going.

xxo, 

theyessi