twenty three - letters from sweetheart

Letters from Sweetheart to BooksArouseMe

1

I think I'm going to start talking to you. In writing form, at least. I wonder if you'll ever get these... in the meantime, think of it as a diary from me to you.

xx sweetheart

2

You know, I have always loved your grin. It makes you look so self - assured it couldn't help but thaw my poor heart.

Maybe you didn't notice, but that's why I bit my lips so often. It was to stop myself from smiling at you.

3

I ate dim sum today. I thought of you because:

A) i always do

B) they had the yummiest pork soup dumpling! You would have loved it.

Xx sweetheart

P.S. had to get braids, the humidity is terrible. My hair shrinks as soon as I step outside.

5

Today was one of those bad days. I didn't explore, I didn't finish all the work I needed to do. I didn't talk to anyone. I cried when I made cookie dough.

I feel like I shouldn't exist.

I wish you were here. God, I miss you.

7

I never tell you this because your ego doesn't need more inflating but your hair... I'm jealous of it. It's the prettiest thing. It's so thick and wavy and perfect for holding on to. And when you run your hands through it I just about melt.

9

I love it when you call me sweetheart because it's so old fashioned and cute.

It's like, at work I get all strict and bossy but then you call me sweetheart:)

I wish you were here.

12

I really despise shrimp. I thought about that today. I tried it again with my new friends but I can't. We had lunch and I thought about it. You like everything and anything. Except spicy food. You're a weakling when it comes to spicy foods and chili but i love it. i love

15

I should apologize for always taking your food for granted. Cause, like, everything you make is heavenly. (Except for grilled cheese I'm the professional when it comes to that) i hope you know that. I'm so obsessed with food. Also don't think i didn't notice the fact that you would bake when you are stressed. I noticed so many things. How could I not?

19

I shouldn't have left

20

I miss him. I miss him so damn much

24

I WENT HIKING!

It was so beautiful my goodness; I'm going again just not when it's so hot I'm melting right now.

So much sun, so much humidity!!

The pool after was nice. I went with Denise. Remember her? Yeah. She was nice. She pretty. And really fit. I can't keep up with her.