♠one♠

Grace's POV.

9 : 30 AM

My head fell and my eyes darthed to my dirty black converse as I entered the the room that had cherry desk that seems almost superfluous, since there's little to no paperwork to be seen, on the normal sized desk there was a brown picture frame, a closed black computer and a little lamp on the side. Behind it there was two deep burgundy leather desk chairs. The absence of overhead light casts shadows into the corners, spilling under the desk and over top the framed black-and-white pictures on the wall.

''Grace, what a pleasure to finally meet you.''a woman, no older than 35 years old spoke as she walked towards. She had long brown curly hair with piercing blue eyes that went perfectly with her black round glasses. She was beautiful '' I'm Ms. Tate but you can call me Meredith.'' she made a hand gesture telling me to sit down after she moved the desk chair to the other side of the desk. I conciously sat down on the leather seat and looked up. ''Now dear, I have a few questions, If you don't mind of course.'' her soft voice rang in my ears. I tried to speak up but nothing came out, I took a deep breath and nodded.

''What is your favorite color? '' She asked softly, ''It's lilac'' I whispered after a while. She nodded and scribbled down some words on her notebook.

'' What is your Favorite place?''

'' The waterfall'' I said shortly. She nodded, and then carried on asking me simple questions about me which I hesitated with some but the last question made my breakfast rise to my throat.

''Why do you think you are here?''She asked and pushed up her round glasses. I looked out of the window behind her, staring at the grey skyscraper with a hundred of windows for what seemed like forever. I shifted slightly on the leather chair and after a long while, I looked up and stared into her blue eyes.

''I... I don't know.''

She nodded for what seems like the hundreth time. I checked the white and black clock on the wall, it ticked to 10:34. Before I could stand up to leave she scribbles something down on a pink post-it note and hands me it. I looked at her with confusion plastered on my face ''I know you're not ready to talk to me but this might help'' She said and I left the colorful room

I walked down the busy halls and entered the empty grey elevator as many other business people got in soon enough I got squeezed into two ridiculously tall men, I stared down at my pale hands. I felt the elevator move down and as soon the big grey elevator doors opened I felt my petite body being pushed outside. I walked out the big building and searched for my mothers car.

I felt my body jump as the big horn of the red range rover. I walked towards it and opened the door. '' I'm sorry sweatheart I didn't mean to scare you,'' The sound of my mothers voice rang through my ears, I shrugged and put on my seatbelt. ''How was the first session?'' She asked trying to start a conversation. '' It was okay'' I replied shortly and grabbed the crumbled pink post-it from my cardigans pocket. I unfolded it and it said

suicidechat.com/NorwestChristianCollege

♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣♣

I started this new story and I made up suicidechat.com and turns out it's a real website.

I really hope you guys liked this chapter because I tried really hard.

Much love, Titi♥