♠seven♠

Grace's POV

10 : 29 AM

Tuesday January 12th

My chest clutched as I inhaled a short amount of air every second. I slapped my hands on my knees and bend down in front of the elevator. My chest was rising like a balloon and my heart was beating ridiculously fast. The only noise in the empty hall was the elevator moving from the now 5th floor and my short breathing.

I stepped in the elevator and tapped the 3rd floor button. I unconsciously let my finger hit my neck checking my pulse. I felt the vein pump slightly but in a fast pace through my pale skin. It's a habit of mine, checking my pulse, feeling my heartbeat, it calms me down somehow. I stepped out as the door opened and walked in the apartment as I unlocked the door.

" Hi Foster" I said as the moving furry ball ran around me then started to scratch my boots.  "It's called snow" I mumbled and kicked of the wet shoes which soaked my grey socks. I sighed and took them off anlld frowned. I let my wet feet hit the cold tiles in the bathroom and I threw my wet socks and a round soap thing in the half full machine. I slammed the round door shut and started to tap the buttons starting the washing machine.The machine started to make weird noises then started to vibrate signaling that it was washing the dirty clothes.

I got out of the bathroom and joined Foster on the couch. I decided to cross my legs while sitting down and started to pat Foster's back. My phone vibrated against the table and my eyes widened, I knew already. Michael also known as the blue haired boy. My shaky hands made their way to the table and grabbed my phone. I slowly unlocked my phone and went on suicidechat.

Mikeywantsanotherslice : I met the girl I bumped in the other day today.

Mikeywantsanotherslice : She looked so petite. I accidentally made her fall. I helped her up though.

Mikeywantsanotherslice : She looked like me like I was a monster after I told her my name. Am I that ugly?

Mikeywantsanotherslice : Nah, I'm to handsome.

GracieP : Hey Michael, that girl is.

I accidentally send the message and started to think about what I was about to tell him. I can't risk that, I'll loose my only friend, I need to cover that up.

Mikeywantsanotherslice : She's what?

GracieP : WEIRD SUPER WEIRD

Oh crap I used caps. I slapped my tiny cold hand on my forehead earning a slap sound making Foster jump. I mumbled a sorry to Foster and started to caress him.

Mikeywantsanotherslice : You are being very weird right now. Are you okay?

GracieP : I'm great, thank you for asking. I got to go so I'll talk to you later? Goodbye Michael.