Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Red Spots

Haruna looked up and saw a boy.. Both of them lookied in the face of each other..

-Haruna? - Suddenly boy asked

-Toru? 

-Do you guys know each other? - Mami was surprised.

-Yeah, we were studying in the same high school. - answered Haruna

-Long time no see Haruna, i missed you- smiled Toru

Girl got red, but then she replied:

-haha, me too.. 

-Would you have something to eat or drink? - he suggested.

-Probably, i'll have a cup of coffee and a piece of chocolate cake.

-Then i'm hosting you both. 

 Girls were happy , cus they didn't have to pay for the drinks and meals.

-Mami now has a job! - said Toru

-WOW! really? where? is it a good work? - Haruna got interested.

-Yes, she'll play guitar in our bar.

-Oh, that's great! But i hope you won't let her drink everyday! Just look at her, she's sleeping on a table.

Mami looked really funny. She was wet with saliva and was raveing while was in a nap. 

-Well, i'll take her home now, it's already getting dark.

-Can i help? -asked Toru

-No, we'll catch taxi. Bye! Thank you for hosting! -said Haruna, then she hanged up Mami on her shoulder and left the bar.

They sat in the taxi. Mami was sleeping like a little baby on Haruna's shoulders. Suddenly she shouted:

-Haruna chan! 

-What?! What happened?! - Haruna got scared.

-I think i'm in love with Toru.. - Replied Mami and fell asleep again.

"She's so silly..."

Finally they arrived home. Haruna payed to a driver and took Mami with her. She searched for the keys in Mami's bag, opened the door and imediately put friend in the bed. 

Haruna went to the bathroom. She was feeling tired and suddenly while standing in front of the mirror, she saw some red spots on the face:

-What's that?! Oh god..maybe i'm too tired and that's the reason?

She decided to go to bed and then observe from now on her face...