Chapter 11 - War Isn't Hell. War Is War. Hell Is Hell. But War Is Worse.

We knew it wouldn't be wise to waste too much time to make my plan become reality. If we'd wait too long then Gabriel would complete his plan first.

I was in front of my house, along with Samael and Weeron. Samael would watch everything that happens in hell with one of Gabriel's toys and Weeron was here to take me to hell right after I turned human.
I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on turning human. I never did if before so I wasn't sure how it works, but I tried. The longer I thought about the warmer my body seemed to get and slowly I started sweating - I never sweat before.

All in sudden I felt a terrible heat overwhelm my body and every part of it hurt. I opened my eyes and my body was burning. It wasn't the kind of fire I was used to, the one we used for teleporting, this one was real. It was hot, it was bright and it burned my skin.
I scream and tried to stop the fire. The pain. But I wasn't able to stop it. I wanted to become human and this was the price I had to pay.

Samael and Weeron couldn't do anything. They didn't even try because they knew it was necessary and so, when the pain became unbearable I broke down and everything started to fade.

When I woke up I was in my house, in the bed. I was surprised because I didn't feel bad, actually I felt great - except for the emotional part, but that wasn't important now.
What was important was that I had a completely new body and that I wasn't an angel anymore now.

I never imagined being a human would feel this bad. I felt great for maybe five seconds and then the headache kicked in. It got even worse then I got up, but I also felt weak from all the energy the transformation took.
I headed to the desk with a mirror on it and bend down to look at my new self, just to discover that my human form was blond. I never wanted to go blond.

The rest was okay with me. Plain blue eyes, a square-shaped face with dominated cheekbones and a sharp jawline. Luckily I was still tall and rather muscular. I could live with that.
I pushed myself away from the mirror, after grabbing the amulet from the desk, and walked in the living room where Weeron and Samael had been waiting while I put the amulet around my neck.

"Wow. You look-...different." Samael looked baffled at me and studied my new body for a second.
Meanwhile Weeron got up and walked to me. "We should get going.", he said and put his palm on my arm. I nodded and soon afterwards we were covered in smoke.

"Just play along.", he ordered when we arrived in hell and grabbed my arms to hold them behind my back and pull out a knife which he held at my throat.

Though I just realized how strong demons actually are, or how weak humans are, I still had the courage to joke: "So dominant."

Weeron didn't say anything. Probably he rolled his eyes, but I couldn't see it. He pushed my forward so I'd start walking and so we went to the hall where Amnael was seated.
It was still crazy for me to look at him and to know that he's my son. Now that I knew, I realized how much he looked like his mother, but also parts from me - for example his eyes.

"Sir, I just found this one running around in our halls.", Weeron said with a serious voice.

Amnael turned away from the demon he was talking with and look at Weeron for a second and then at me. For a moment I felt like my heart just stopped beating. Our plan would have been doomed if he recognised me somehow. "A human?", he said and walked closer to us, "How would he have got here and why?"

"I don't know, sir. I guess, he's a spy for the angels." Weeron answered and kept a straight face.

"Interesting." Amnael said. Then he was silent for a while and thought about the situation. "Bring him to one of our cells. When someone wants him back then they will have to pay us a price."

"Alright.", Weeron nodded and pulled me back so I'd follow but I tried to stay at the same spot.

I looked at Amnael and replied to him: "What?! You can't keep me here. Your prison isn't meant for us. It's there for fallen angels."

"I don't care. You entered my home and you'll regret it.", he answered. Afterwards the looked at Weeron and added: "Tell the angels that we have him and if they want him back then we want their fallen ones therefore."

Once more Weeron nodded and then he led me to their cells. All of them had been empty - there wasn't a reason to use them so far.
Before he closed the door to the cell he said: "It's not what I hoped for but I can't tell him to do things differently. Wait for the right moment, I'll find your sword and then you can kill him."

"Okay. I'll be here." I answered as he shut the door and locked it.
My cell wasn't big. A bed without a pillow or a blanket was standing at the other side of the room and metal toilet was in the corner. The only lightsource was the small window in the door, which was just enough to see the shapes of the furniture. Everything around me was dark.

A normal person would go crazy in this room. Only darkness and silence was surrounding me. No one to talk to and who knows how long I'd stay here. It was up to Weeron, on how long it would take him to find my sword so I could kill my son.