Operation Javier: Part One

Operation Javier:Part one

 Both of them reached the village, both ready for whatever events coming for them. However, they realised that there is something wrong about this village: It looks deserted and quiet. 

"Pretty quiet around here..." Krauser commented on the silence. "Where is everyone?"

As they walked into the village, an anouncement was heard, breaking the silence. At first, the anouncement is in foreign language. Soon, it turned into a language they understood. " The number of missing girls has risen to over 50, marking an increase in dissapearances this year." As Leon turned and noticed the poster which showed their faces, the announcement continued," The local authorities are warning parents to be cautious."

"It's more than just girls that have gone missing." Krauser noted as they granced through the area. "There's no one left. Something's wrong." As they walked on, he continued, "Smells like a battlefield."

"A battlefield?" Leon asked, unsure why Krauser would say so as they continued to survey the area.

"Yeah. Like death..." Krauser replied. As Leon looked into the well, they noticed a villager, staggering towards them, full of blood, especially on his mouth and clothing. "He looks hurt." Krauser said as he approached him. " Hey! You okay? What happened here?" he asked the villager and tried to get his attention. However, as if the villager ignored him, he continued to walk towards his direction.

Leon, with his experience of fighting B.O.Ws, cautioned, "Krauser, wait!"

"What?" he asked.

" Something's not right with this guy..." Leon informed Krauser. Suddenly, the "villager" growled at them meanacingly, his eyes were nothing but white. Leon whipped out his pistol and with a single shot, the "villager" laid on the ground, his head burst open; only the jaw and chin was seen.

"So this is what Umbrella's virus can do huh?" Krauser observed, looking at the lifeless body.

"Yeah, but there is something different about this one." Leon told Krauser as he recalled his past experience.

Suddenly, two more "villagers" appeared almost out of nowhere, continuing to walk towards them. One of them suddenly charged at Krauser but it failed as he shot them. Leon confirmed: they are zombies, also known as the living dead. Leon realised that more zombies were making their way towards them. Leon knew that they would be wasting time to fight them and if they did so, they could possibly lose their life.

"We'd better find that guide before it's too late." Krauser continued on as he ran. His common sense told him it would be impossible to deal with a horde of zombies.

"Alright." Leon replied as he fired back a few more shots before rushing in. They made a quick left turn but they were halted by zombies.

"Their head! Blow their heads off!" Krauser shouted out. They fired a few more rounds at the zombies lunging towards. They were shot dead. They turned to their left and other zombies were nearing them, lunging towards them. As they took down the rest of the horde, Krauser praised,"Not bad, comrade." As they comtinued to walk into the village, Krauser said, "If that's the toughest these bioorganic weapon they got, then we got nothin' to worry about."

As they make their way towards their destination, they looked in shock. The village was filled with bloodshed and some bodies were found, lying on the floor. However, Leon turned back and looked in horror."Krauser!" Leon shouted out. He is struggling to fight a zombie that has laid on the floor, making them look like they were dead. As he pulled the trigger, the zombie fell onto the floor as Krauser pushed him off. "I owe you one." he thanked.