Finding a new CreepyPasta:The CreepyPasta Family

Tiff POV

''Tiff! It's time to go to school! Wake up!'' my grandma said.  Ugh why me? Hi, My name is Tiff and I am 10 and in fifth grade. I love creepypasta. Like really obessed with it. I just get up and do my morning routine. Then, I threw on my favorite purple star sweater wih some white Nike sneakers. I eat breakfast and go to school.

In class...

I walk into my classroom and sit at my seat  While I unpack, The kid next to me notices my Jeff the Killer binder and dropped it on the ground. All my homework falls out including my Creepypasta pictures I traced. I don't deal with people like him so I throw everything he has in his desk on the floor. Good thing the teacher was late. =] I look at him with a big smile and say '' You should'nt have done that'' then I look at the picture of Ben Drowned on the floor and pick my binder up including the drawings.  The other kids laugh at him while I write my heading in my notebook. After he finishes picking his stuff up, the sub teacher comes in.   She gives an assignment and I work on it.. not. I was chilling with my friends and living it up. '' If you guys don't stop talking, I will call the princepal office!'' she says. '' I'm soo scared'' I say to myself.  Then, I take out my drawings and just look at them. I wondered what happens in a day of there life. Before I knew, it was lunch time. I take a notebook and just write another creepypasta story. After lunch,we learn a couple of math lesson and leave the school.