Oh boy.......

Sup my pastas I'm back!!! You guys have been BEGGING me to write my next chapter so here it is!!! Enjoy!!

Tiffany POV

Me: Now Jeff do you want me to sing again?

Jeff: Like I'm afraid (rolls eyes)

Me: (about to sing)

Jeff: I can't belive i'm about to do this but guys....RUN!!!

They all run out the door while I smile. All in a day's work.

Me:(Takes out ipod and listens to Kesha- Warrior) Time for me to relax

I don't know about that Tiff........Something bad is coming

As I was listening, Slendy  breaks through the door.

Slendy: Tiffany please you need to listen!!

Me:(Takes off headphones) What happended!?!

Slendy: You need to train with the boys. Zalgo and his team just gave us a message saying they want you..

Me: I will go right away. Who will I train with today?

Slendy: Well it was a tough choice but you will work with Sally for tomorrow

Me: But you forget something..

Slendy: And what is that?

Me: TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY!!! ( WELL IT WAS ACTUALLY FEB.19 BUT WHO CARES IT'S MY STORY. TIFFANY IS NOW 11 YEARS OLD IN THE STORY)

Slendy: What!

Me: I guess you forgot.... I'm just going to the living room.

I sadly walked down the stairs. I was upset and angry. How could they forget my birthday. As i was about to take a seat on the couch, Everyone behind me yelled "HAPPY BRTHDAY TIFFANY!!"

Me: Oh thank!!!

Ben: Anytime, any day!

LJ: Now you know what a party means right, BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!!!!! LET'S GET SOME!

Me: Yay let's go!!

We were eating my favorite cake too!! Red Velvet!!! I couldn't wait to get on with a new school, new family, and lifestyle. But things were going to get to perfect..........