The last chapter

Weeks and Weeks later

Tiffany POV

Weeks have past and I have my powers back. How you ask? The pastas fought Jane and got my powers back. Now, all I had to do was prove that I was well.......by fighting Death The Kid.

Me: I can't.....beat.....him

DTK: Yup, she's fine Sir

Me: 😒 Really?

MC: There here singer

Me: Call me Tiffany

I ran down the stairs to see Masky, Toby, and Hoody.

Me: Oh have I missed you weirdos!!

Masky: I told you we shouldn't have let Toby hang with Tiff!

Toby: We have a big surprise for you at the house!

I ran to the house really fast. I heard music and laughing. Party for the queen!!

Me: Thank you guys for this party!!

I met Charlie and Charon for the first time as well!! I also met their first black eyed child, Matt. He was really cute.......And this stupid Jeff put a slow dance song.

Me: Don't worry Jeff, I will see you tonight.

Jeff: 😚

Matt: Don't worry. I won't ask to dance with you. Let's go outside. I want to know you better.

We went out and we talked about random things. Then, he had to leave. :(

Matt: Well, see you next time. One more thing, Don't go to the Horror Forest. I don't want such a sweet girl like you going there since your really close to it. And I'll make sure mom and dad make you an extra batch of cookies for next weekends picnic. Bye!

Me: Bye and thanks! See you at the picnic!

That got me wondering: What is the Horror Forest?

To be continued! Thanks for all the support on this story and please do the same for my second one! And like always,

Sweet Dreams.......