The magical land of Sally

Tiff POV

Sally opened her room door and my mouth dropped to the ground. Her room was pink and everything was just... PINK!  ''Come on lets go in and play with my dollies. Oh yeah let me get Ben! Stay here. BEN!'' Sally said and walked to his room. It was across the hallway anyway. She knocked on the door hardly and no one answered.

Sally: OPEN THE DOOR BEN! YOU HAVE TO PLAY DOLLS WITH  ME  LIKE YOU PROMISED!

Ben: Ugh, fine but give me a minute!

Sally: Ok fine but you better come out when I say so

I knew this was going to be a long wait because of course he was playing his games so I put my headphones and put a song. It was Too Close to love you by Alex Clare.

Sally: OK BEN IT HAS BEEN A MINTUE!

Ben: ( Sighs and opens the door) Ok lets get this over with.

Sally: yay!

Ben: ( whispers)  Oh this is going to be fun.

Me: (laughs) Here you want to listen to some music?

Ben: Sure. Oh look my fave song!

We walk in to Sally's room and she takes her dolls out while me and Ben are singing soo off key. '' TONIIIIGHT! WE ARE YOUNG!'' I sang while Ben is laughing his head off. '' Stop! haha! Your making me cry blood!'' Ben said and he was crying blood.

Ben Drowned POV

Tiff keep singing way of key, making me laugh even more.  She is so funny. She stopped singing and Sally gave each one of  us a doll.

Sally: Ok let's play

Slendy: Sally time for dinner! Bring Ben and Tiff down as well!

Sally: Dang it!

Me: Yes!

Tiff: I wonder how this is going to be....