Waking up in vega- Mr.Creepypasta's house?!?!

Enjoy! Sorry I have not updated in a while......But I'm Back! I really want to add some of my favorite anime people too!

Tiffany Pov

I woke up with a headache. First of all, where am I? Did I get kidnapped? Jeez, I wonder where my prince is. This place looks like a freaking labatory! What a sec, I'm not a Pinkamena's experiment, right?

Me: Where the heck am I?!

Mc: You are in my house. Masky and the others both you here to get better. Me and my sister will help.

Me: When I get my hands on the people who hurt me!!!

Mc: You won't be able to get them. They are too strong, especially with your powers. You would die if you do

Jeez!

Masky Pov

Me and Toby were calling different pastas to see if they could come to the house. Everyone felt bad for Tiff so basically, we have a lot of guests.

*on phone* Also, Charlie and Charon are my pasta's. Maybe I will post the first chapter of their story. I do have it in a notebook.

Charlie: We would love to come Masky! Should we bring the kids?

Note: They don't really have kids meaning they don't have biological or adopted ones. You have to read the story to understand the "kids" part. Don't worry, you will read it one day.

Me:ALL your children? Um..........Sure!

Charon: Have about are famous voodoo doll cookies?

Toby: Bring them!!!

Then, the biggest mistake we made, we called Pinkamena.......

P: Hiya Masky!!!!

Me:Um, Hi. We would like to-

P:INVITE ME TO A PARTY?!?!?

Toby: How the-

Masky: Don't ask. Yes we would. And can You make (gulps) cupcakes?

P: Ok I will do!!! Byeeeeee!!!!

Then I hung up.

Masky: I feel like throwing up

Toby: Why?

Masky: I have to eat ponies....

Thanks for reading and like always,

Sweet Dreams..........