OMG!

Tiff POV

I woke up and knew something was different. This house isn't like my grandmother house. I look to my right and I see ALL my favorite creepypasta in front of me.'' O..M..G!'' I scream and get up. '' You know who we are?'' one of them says. '' Yes,I do'' I say. '' Your SlenderMan, Your Sally, Your Jeff the Killer,Your Eyeless Jack and your Ben Drowned'' I say. They all stand there in shock. '' Well, if were all going to stand here like idiots, I guess I will get to know her. ''So whats your name?'' Sally says. '' I would love if you call me Tiff'' I say.

Sally: Pretty name

Jeff: So how old are you?

Me: 10 years old

Jeff: Ha, maybe you and Ben could go out

Ben: Hey! I'm only 13 years old! [ I wanted to make him young]

SlenderMan: So Tiff, do you  know the story of The Singer Of Death?

Me: No

Ben: Well, I suspect that you are her. Can you sing?

Me: Yes. I can sing if you want

SlenderMan: you can

Me: [Put instrumental to somewhere over the rainbow] Somewhere over the rainbow..

Sally: Omg, she sounds beautiful!

Me: Thank you

Ben: No one died, Slendy. But I still have that strange feeling

SlenderMan: Well, she is going to have to stay with us until we find out if she is one of us. Is that fine with you?

Me: Um, yeah!

SlenderMan: Sally, let Tiff stay in your room ok?

Sally: Yeah Uncle Slendy! We are going to have so much fun! Sleepover time!

Then Sally dragged me to her room. '' Girls'' Jeff said. '' Jeff,your coming to the next one!'' Sally screamed. Jeff groaned and walked to his room.