3. God Promises To Answer Our Prayers

Have you ever felt like your world just collapsed. That nothing is going right. Everything is just pure chaos and turmoil. Well I've felt that way before. Where I just questioned, " Where is God? Why is this happening to me? Why is there so many bad things in this world if Christ is a good and just God?"

After a while of praying, I came to realize that God never abandon me. He never lets me down. He isn't the fault that all the bad things in this world is caused by him, but us humans. After I started praying more and more, I started to trust in God more and have hope that things will be better in the future and that God has this in his hands. I started to look up than look back at all that happened

Have you ever prayed for something. What if it wasn't the answer you were expecting, or what if nothing happens. At times I have prayed and it doesn't seem like God is listening. Like he's too busy for me or he doesn't care about my problems. But that is definitely NOT true! He does care and he is never too busy for you.

Sometimes he says no, yes, or just wait. Patience is a key virtue when it comes to prayer. He also wants us to trust that all our problems are in his hands and that no matter how bad the storm get, the anchor(Christ) will hold and that it will be alright in the end.

God will ALWAYS answer your prayers, some will come quicker than others, but he will still answer them either way. It's our job to just trust that he will do what he's says he's gonna do, and that he will be in control over the problem. Down below are some verses where he promises us that he will answer our prayers:

Psalm 65:2,5~ " O thou that hearest prayer, unto thee shall all flesh come." and " By terrible things in righteousness wilt thou answer us, O God of our salvation; who art the confidence of all the ends of the earth, and of them that are afar off upon the sea

Matthew 7:7-8~ " Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you; For every one that asketh reveiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened."

1 Peter 3:12~ " For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the face of the Lord is against them that do evil."

1 John 5:14-15~ " And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hears us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him."

These scriptures that are listed above are living proof that he will always hear you and answer you. You just have to trust and have hope that he will do his part as you do your part, which is believing that the answer will come soon and even if it isn't the one that you wanted, just know that God always knows what's best and his plans are perfect! Forever and always!