6. God Promise To Love Us

Have you ever felt like nobody loves you? That you are alone in this crazy world and that nobody cares at all. Well you're wrong. I care and love you, even if I don't know anything about you. But there is someone who loves you more than any person could. His name is Jesus Christ. He loves you no matter what bad things you have done he will never ignore, forsake, or even judge you. Now I know some of you out there who have had hard times or right now is living a hard life with no mercies are reading this and may think, " If God loves me, then why is he doing this to me?"
Believe it or not, I like to think of it this way (this is one of my favorite quotes also)- " God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers."

This quote has helped me so many times throughout my life when I encountered and endure suffering and pain, and I believe it can help you too! God isn't just sitting back and watching you get hated on, beaten, or harming yourself like like it's some football game or a TV show. He working in your life right now at this exact moment. He is molding you to be the person he wants you to be. Now he doesn't like it when others hate on you, persecute you, beat you, or even curse you. He doesn't like it when you also take it out on yourself by harming yourself to ease that pain that the Devil and others brought upon you. He loves you and he wants you to know that forever and ever. He will help if you ask him too. He wants you to know he love and will take on your burden for you. That's one of the reason that he died for us on the cross. Down below are some scriptures where he says he promises to love us forever and always.

John 3:16~ " For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Hebrew 13:5~ " Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."

John 15:9~ " As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love."

1 John 4:9~ " In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him."

Jeremiah 31:3~ " The Lord hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee."

The scriptures that are above gives us a pretty good example for Christ's love toward us. He will never abandon us in the hard times that we have to live through and endure. He loves you for you, and he wants you to seek him and love him as well. Plus even if you don't, he still will love everything about you. So the next time when you feel lonely, hated, or heavy burdened in this corrupt and evil world, just remember how God loves you and will never forsake you or abandon you even when the world does because what's better than having God love you and take on your burdens for you!

                                                     From a friend and believer of Jesus Christ

                                                                                   ~Vexella