- one.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I was on my way to work when a small red stall on the pavement caught my attention. The stall is in the shape of a cats head wearing a crown, its whiskers 4D. The overall color was red but it doesnt sting in the eyes, its actually quite pleasant. Ive been taking the same route for a year now but i've never seen this booth before. What makes it even more absurd is the fact that i didnt see a single sack of cement or anybody working in this area prior to today and it's the only stall there.

Being the curious man that i am, i parked my car on the other side and made my way back to where the stall is to have a closer look. Inside the booth was an old lady, about 50 yrs old whose taking tablets out of a box and a cat sleeping peacefully on the counter. There were a ton of opened boxes, electric cables, white sheets and pieces of varnished woods which i assume will be used as shelves.

Nothing out of the ordaniry, just a stall for selling. My curiosity was soon replaced with boredom. I immediately lost interest. I turned back and fetched my keys out of my pocket, ready to leave.

"Young man." The old lady called out of nowhere.

I kept on walking. Yes i heard her but im not interested in buying her tablet.

"Kim Taehyung." He quipped.

I paused for a moment. How'sdshe? Wtf, did she just call my name? I didnt think twice and turned around this time. Using her hand, she was signaling me to come over. I tried to analyse her face, thinking long and hard, trying to remember where i've seen her before or if i knew her. Nope, doesnt ring a bell. But how did she know my name?

I courageously made my way towards her booth, my head aching from aiming to remember if i've seen her somewhere before. With a slightly off expression i stood infront of the counter. She welcomed me with a smile as her hand pets the still sleeping cat on the counter.

"How'd you know my name?" I asked in suspicion. The cat woke up to the sound of my voice.

"Lucky guess." She smiled.

- lucky guess my ass

The cat purred before lovingly rubbing its head against my arm. It was cute. It diverted my attention for a second.

"By the way,are you interested in getting a tab?" She continued.

"A tab?" I asked again. I wasnt really paying attention to her because of this cute little cat.

"Yes. A one of a kind tab." He affirms.

"I'd love too but i already have a tab and i just got it 3 months ago. Maybe nextime." I explained.

"Here, take it." She uttered as she hands me a golden tab. It looks different, feels different. Other than the fact that it's golden, it's very light and seems to shimmer. It's definitely one of a kind.

"Im sorry but i cant pay for this." I quipped in disappointment. This tablet looks expensive.

"That's yours, for free. Think of it as sampling. If you like it, then recomment it to your friends." She informed

I got suspicious again. She knows my name but i have no idea who she is and now she's giving me a free tablet. If not for her cute loving cat and the fact that she looks like someone who wouldn't hurt a fly, i wouldn't have taken it.

"Wow, what a lucky day. Thank you." I flashed a small smile.

"You're welcome. By any chance, do you know what a hybrid is?" She asked out of nowhere.

"Yeah. Like sexy school girls with tentacles." I answered right away.

She hit my head but not roughly.

"What kind of hybrid medias have you been watching?" She blurted out, obviously judging me.

"Like this." She added. She brings out her tablet, which is rose pink in color and showed me a dozen hybrid photos.

I have never seen such beautiful creatures. It's breathtaking. Im not sure if this is what they call a fetish but browsing through those images made me feel hot and my pants uncomfortably tight.

"They're beautiful." I cooed.

"They are aren't they. Well thank you for spearing is your time. You should go now, we dont want you to be late for work." She pulled away and placed her tablet back in her bag.

"But i wanna see more. I want to learn about them." I pouted.

"You have your tablet, use it." She answered.

"What app is that?"

"You'll know when you turn your tablet on."

Im not entirely sure what that means but i have no time to argue. I placed the box in my bag and run towards where my car was parked. Im gonna be late.

"Bye. Thanks again for the tablet." I yelled before hopping in my car. I saw the lady waving goodbye before i left the area.
_____

"My work here is done."

_____________________________

lammeee.