- three.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"W-Who are you?" I asked in full offense. How the hell did he come in? I made sure the door was locked and only Yoongi hyung has the duplicate key.

I was petrified on the inside, like are you a robber or a psycho? But on the outside i wanted him too see that i am daring and valiant. That should make him think twice with whatever he's planning to do.

"Im Jungkook, master." He answered with a smile as he licks his bottom lip.

"Why do you keep on calling me master? And why the fuck are you naked?" I stood up and regained my courage.

I definitely wont look brave if i stay seated on the ground. I dusted off my boxers and stared at him straight in the eye. Although he's well built, he doesnt seem like someone who's reckless. He actually looked calm and gentle.

His name sounds familiar but i cant quite remember. My brain is so stressed, its gonna explode if i ponder on another topic. Its been hard-pressed since i saw Jungkook.

"Master, you created me. Im your hybrid." He gleamed, smiling from ear to ear.

He was so happy that his entire body wanted to express it. I saw a long, light brown wagging tail from his back and small dog ears perked up from his beautiful brown hair. The excitement, the happiness. These emotions triggered his cat senses to respond as well.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled under my breath.

This is so hard to believe but he does look like the virtual hybrid i created on that tablet except, he looks a lot cuter in person. He has a voice of an angel and his smile can cast all your worries away.

His tail suddenly stopped wagging, his ears rolling back under his hair. He frowned as he bowed his head. He thinks im mad because of my reaction.

"No no no, im not mad. Im just a little surprised, that's all." I explained.

He peered his head up a little so he can see my awkward smile. He blinked those big brown kitten eyes before speaking again.

"Master hates me." He said softly, hiding his head in his arms.

"No Jungkook. Im sorry, i dont hate you." I exclaimed.

"Master loves me?" He jerked his head up, flashing a full teeth smile. His face looks like he is waiting for an answer so i just nodded. He wiggled his body from side to side which i think means that he's happy. He suddenly stood up causing me to fall to the ground again.

I saw his entire naked body. I cant help but stare on his bare chest,his chiseled stomach and all the way down to his dick. Mine is bigger but his is still impressive.

"I gonna get you some clothes." I whispered but he heard anyway.

"Stay." I ordered as i signalled him to sit back down with my hand and he did right away.

I run upstairs into my room. While my hand carefully hunts through my closet, my mind got occupied in registering everything that just happened, i was bombarded with questions. What jungkook is? Why is this happening? How will Yoongi hyung react when he sees Jungkook?

One thing is for sure, im keeping Jungkook.