- two.

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

I sat on the couch after washing up and changing into my pajamas. Thank God this long, exhausting day finally ended. The best part is, its a weekend! A have more days for fun and relaxation. Although its late, i decided to watch some TV before sleeping. Who cares? I dont need to wake up early in the morning anyways.

Half way through the movie when my bloodshut eyes catches the commercial on TV. In the commercial was a cat running around the yard and finally reaching its bowl of food, it was a cat food commercial. That's when i remember the tablet i got from that lady this morning.

As soon as my excitement and curiosity built up, i picked my bag up and rummaged through the inside. I pulled the box out and placed it on the table. Even the box and its contents looked weird. Unlike the box though, the tablet looked amazing. It was indeed golden and as beautiful as the hybrids i saw earlier. Hybrids. That's right i wanna see that hybrid app. That lady said i just need to turn it on to see it, maybe its already installed. Where's the power button?

'Welcome to the world of fantasies'

'Are you ready to fulfill your wildest dreams?'

Due to my desire and curiosity, i tapped on 'Yes'.

'Choose your hybrid.'

The screen showcased a hundred alluring hubrids. If you click on it, it'll show you there origins. One specific hybrid caught my attention. I scrolled down and surveyed the others but my eyes kept coming back on this felime hybrid.

I got stuck into choosing between the feline hybrid  or the grey wolf hybrid. After a heated debate with myself, i selected the feline.

'Preparing your hybrid. Please wait...'

Cats are known to be cuddly, playful, affectionate and curious about a lot of things to name a few. A cat would the perfect virtual pet for me.

'You've successfully selected your hybrid. Thank you.'

There's no continue or any options on the screen? That's it? This useless tablet got me hyped up for nothing. I threw the tablet on the couch and went to the bathroom so i can brush my teeth before finally sleeping.

I walked upstairs and entered the bathroom. I picked my toothbrush up, squeeze a generous amount of toothpaste in it and brushed my teeth.

'How come Yoongi hyung isnt home yet?' I thought to myself.

Using a small towel, i wiped my face clean after brushing my teeth and headed staight to my bed. My bum was about to touch my bedsheets when i heard an explosion downstairs.

Panicked, i grabbed the fire extinguisher mounted to the wall and run downstairs. There was smoke everywhere. My eyes became teary because of the cloud of smoke. With my eyes squinted, i walked further into the living room.

As i came closer, i saw a figure sitting on the couch.

"Yoongi hyung?" I called.

I didnt know Yoongi hyung's silhoutte could be this muscular. Talk about a muscle pig.

As the air clears the figure became easier to distinguish.

Wait, this is not Yoongi hyung. Alarmed, i grabbed the taser hidden on the bookshelf and walked closer to the outsider.

I fell to the ground when i saw that the stranger was butt naked and has a set of animal ears. All i can do was scream so i did. I screamed as loud as i can. Just then be opened his eyes and smiled sweetly at me.

"Hello, master."

________________________