- four ..

"Who are you?" Yoongi questioned.

The sight of Jungkook sitting prettily on the couch, his entire body even his head was covered by a blanket, only his cute face exposed, was the first sight that welcomed Yoongi home.

"Im Jungkook." The younger cheekily uttered.

Due to the continuous wagging of his tail, the blanket covering his legs kept sliding to the side. It didnt fail to get Yoongi's attention. His eyes were captivated by Jungkook's milky white thighs. He stared at it for a second before peering up and giving the younger a dirty smile.

"Taehyung!" The older shouted.

Jungkook was shocked by Yoongi's loud voice and started feeling scared again.

"Tae, come down here." The older added.

Soon enough, footsteps can be heard rushing down the stairs. Taehyung's attention immediately reached the sad looking boy on the couch. Everytime he blinks, Taehyung felt like he was being sucked into a sweet abyss.

"Didn't i tell you no sex in the living room?" Yoongi interrupted.

Taehyung's eyes grew wide with Yoongi's vulgarity. He cant help but blush a little when his eyes met the curious eyes of his hydrid.

"H-hyung. Shut up." Taehyung blurted out.

He pulled the older to the corner of the room, out of Jungkook's sight.

"Stay there, okay?" He flashed Jungkook a sweet little smile before disappearing from Jungkook's sight.

__________

YOONGI'S POV:

"I know this sounds weird in so many levels but he's a hybrid." Taehyung uttered. If his face wasnt this serious, i would have laughed my lungs out.

"A what? You mean like sexy school girls with tentacles?" I exclaimed.

He started chuckling. I raised a brow, clueless as to what was so funny with what i said. I didnt know i had the makings of a comedian.

"That's exactly what i said the lady and she looked at me like i was a pervert or something. I need to stop borrowing your laptop."

"What lady?" I asked in curiousness.

"An old lady gave me a tablet this morning." He gleamed.

"So a lady gave you a tablet, what does that have to do with him?" I question. All these words Taehyung is saying is not really adding up.

"I think he came out of that tablet." He exclaimed, earning a snort in responce.

"Do you realize how crazy you sound." I chuckled.

"What drug are you on?" I added.

"Hyung, im serious." Taehyung retorted.

"Okay kiddo. Where'd he come from then?" I decided to ride along Taehyung's crazy story.

"I just told you, he came out of the tablet." He rebattled.

"I know, im not deaf. What i meant to say was where is he from." I clarified.

"I dunno. This is my first time seeing him too."

"Kim Taehyung, if you're pulling a prank on me i swear to God you'll never see your dick again." I boded.

"Im telling you the truth hyung. This is as weird and impossible to me as it is to you." He exclaimed.

It does seem like he's telling the truth. You can see both fear and excitiment in his eyes. Im still in disbelief though. Of all people in the world, why would Taehyung be given a tablet that produces hybrids?

"Okay. I believe you. But i dont think ill be comfortable with him around. We dont know him yet."

"Let's ask him some questions." He replied.

We walked to the living room where the hybrid was. I must say, he looks breathtaking. He moves with majesty but looks so cute and cuddly.

We both stood up infront of the hybrid. He peered up as both Taehyung and I are towering him.

"Where the fuck did you come from." I huffed.

"Hyung, you're scaring him." Taehyung mumbled.

"What? Do you want to interrogate him or not?" I quipped.

"Why would we interrogate him, his not a criminal." He defended, rolling his eyes at me.

"How would you know?"

"Look at him, he wouldnt hurt a fly." He retorted.

"Just dont be rude. I'll do the asking." He continued

I step aside but continued to stare at the newcomer, make him feel intimidated. I folded my arms and listened as Taehyung started asking questions.

_________________________________________

TAEHYUNG'S POV:

"Im sorry, he's an asshole." I whispered to him, patting him on the head. Yoongi hyung didnt fail to hear it as he smacked me on the head.

As soon as i pulled back, our eyes met. Everytime our eyes meet, it somehow makes me feel weak. Like im being hypnotized by those big, brown eyes. How can someone look so cute and innocent.

"He doesnt like me." He whined.

"He's just very shocked, me too actually but we'll get used to it so dont be sad anymore." I comforted.

"What's your name again?" Yoongi hyung interfered.

"I'm Jungkook." He answered as his voice cracked, scared of Yoongi hyung.

"Jungkook? Hey Tae, you remember that time we went to a forture teller last summer? Isnt that the same name the forture teller said your soulmate is going to be?" Yoongi hyung uttered, grinning like a proud mother.

"Are you hungry?" I sweetly asked Jungkook.

I can hear Yoongi hyung still telling the story about that time we went to a fortute teller for fun last summer but im not having any of it. It is fasinating though that my new pet has the same name as my soulmate.

Jungkook nodded followed by a cute little smile. We can see his tail wagging happily through the blanket.

"Come on, let's go to the kitchen." I reached my hand out for him to hold as i waited for him to stand up.

As soon as he did, the blanket covering his body fell to the ground. Unlike earlier when i saw his naked body and i was blushing like crazy. Once again i was mesmerized at how flawless his body was. I was frozen for a second. It was a great difficulty to look somewhere else. The fact that Yoongi hyung is here with us made it feel a little uncomfortable. When the thought of Yoongi hyung came to mind, i turned to my right where he is and saw him starrng at Jungkook. His eyes glued to him as he licked his buttom lips. He stared at him from head to toe before finally looking elsewhere and clearing his throat.

I quickly picked the blanket up and covered Jungkook's body with it. I grabbed the clothes i got upstairs and guided Jungkook to the kitchen.

"Hyung, i'll make Jungkook some food, you want anything? I questioned.

"No, im good." Yoongi hyung exhaled.

We were about to make a turn when Yoongi hyung called once again.

"Tae, where's the tablet?" He quipped.

"I dont know, i think it fell on the floor. Why?" I looked back at him. Deviousness written all other his face.

"I want one."

___________________________