Chapter 6 (Yata POV)

Yata didn't know whether to believe Saruhiko, was he hurt by other people? It seemed it could be possible with all the gangs he fights, but Saruhiko and him were natural enemies, the blue seemed to enjoy pain from the look on his face after he burned his insignia... "I..I don't know if I can believe you, I saw you there...I was strapped to a table, you were standing over me with a hammer and----and..." He couldn't finish his sentence, it was a painful memory that wouldn't untangle itself from his mind. Yata bit his bottom lip and nodded. "Fine..." The small male didn't know what else to do say, he was already practically trapped in the bed from his legs being broken and the other wounds that were inflicted on him. Saruhiko sighed and stood. "I don't think you had anything good to eat in a while, I'll order something for us." Since the younger male didn't know how to cook, Yata understood that and at the mention of food made his mouth water. "...Ok.." The vanguard was still weary of Saruhiko, but he did need to eat.
The red watched the blue clansmen leave the room as he rubbed his head...Something still felt off, but he couldn't place it..

A/N: I'm sorry for the very late update, I've been going through somethings that make it hard for me to actually want to write. Don't worry, I won't leave this story or forget about it. I appreciate that you all like my story and I will try to update again. Thank you. ^-^