Chapter 14 (Saruhiko POV)

Saruhiko got it, he got a clue of who those criminals are that attacked Misaki....Right after he got back to scepter 4, a note was waiting for him when he got back. Saruhiko made his way to his dorm room to read it, he didn't feel like having eyes on him or anyone sneaking a peek at this, the letter was in a white envelope with only two words scrawled on the front;  Saruhiko Fushimi

He used one of his knives to open the envelope and pulled out what was inside, he knew there was at least a letter in there, but there was something else inside. The letter itself was typical lined paper, but the writing inside. He didn't recognize; 

You took away my birdie, I want him back.

The writing was in black ink, he wasn't concerned. Misaki was safe with the reds and that. Is where he will stay, he had nothing to worry about. Or so he thought..

After working a long shift, trying to see if there were any finger prints left behind and found with nothing. These people knew his name, they knew what he looked like. He already figured that these people were far from normal. They had to be strains. But nothing matched what he had seen, in their records. No strain they had wore masks. He sighed as he walked up to his apartment door and removed his shoes and he opened his door, after switching the light on the black haired male heard a soft ding  come from his PDA, he got a message. He pulled out his PDA and looked at a message he had gotten from Misaki. 

'Wanna hang out tomorrow?' 

~Yatagarasu

He felt conflicted, he wasn't sure if he would if he said he would hang out somewhere other than that smelly bar then that might be possible...Still, was he willing to chance a repeat? Saruhiko walked into his room and sat on his bed. Still looking at the message. His thumb hovering over the words he wanted to say. The voice in his head told him not to, he would only regret it, but some unknown source was saying to give that hot-headed skater another chance....

'Where?'

~Saruhiko_F

'The arcade, like old times. What do ya say?'

~Yatagarasu

'Fine'

~Saruhiko_F

'meet ya at 12:00. :)'

~Yatagarasu

He saw no real harm in agreeing, he just wondered if he would bring the rest of the reds with him...With that thought the Third In Command removed his glasses and went to bed. 

~

That morning, Saruhiko woke up with a yawn and he got up, pushed his glasses up the rim of his nose and shuffled out of the room, he stepped into his kitchen and started the coffee maker, than..The sound of a knock at his door make the tired man look up towards the door. He walked over and opened it, it might be Misaki being impatient...Instead there was nobody there, he looked on either side of him and took a step forward. His foot connected with something and he looked down to see a sealed box. With raised eyebrows he knelt down only to see his name written on the box and no sender, Not even an address. He picked it up and brought the package inside and shut the door behind him. He would have to look in the box later, he wanted his morning black coffee.

A/N; Hope you guys like this chapter, I've been sick and job searching so life has been yanking at my collar and it is hard finding time to write and I apologize taking so long to get to you, but I will get this book done and start on my own. Which I hope you all will enjoy as much as you do with my Sarumi stories. I think I may have an editor help me finish this book so if you think you are up for it. Message me and we will talk. ^^ See you all next time my lovely readers!