chapter 10 (Saruhiko POV)

Saruhiko remained true to his word and the next day he had Misaki sitting up with his legs hanging just a few inches off the black haired males bed. The taller male was knelt on the ground and he slowly removed the bandages, they weren't swollen nor had that purple and blue bruising on them when they were healing. He placed his pale hand under the red's foot and slowly moved it. Misaki only tensed, but didn't give any indication he was in pain. "Good, are you ready?" Blue eyes met hazel, he could seen the fear and worry in them. This caused him to click his tongue and speak more. "You cannot be living in this fear anymore, you're letting it turn you into a coward and you are giving them what they want. A broken crow...You can't let them win. If you continue this...Than I have been wasting my time." Yeah it was harsh for him to say something like that, but Misaki needed to know and hear it. Maybe it will knock some of the old, hot-headed red he knew. The chestnut haired male winced after he finished talking and looked down at his feet before shutting his eyes. "F-Fine...I won't let them win.." A soft smirk curved on Saruhiko's lips as he heard the others response. There was a hint of the Misaki he knew.  Saruhiko finally stood up, he was ready to catch the smaller male if he fell forward, the bed would catch him if he fell back. Either way. He wouldn't get hurt. 

Saruhiko watched as Misaki rose to his feet and up on his legs, he could see they were shaking, but he kept balance. He took a step towards the man who had been caring for him and for a moment he could see that flame in those hazel eyes, but only for a moment...That gaze went out when he fell forward and into Saruhiko's arms. Who instead of pushing the red up, he held onto him. Saruhiko knew that Misaki could walk, it would be ridiculous of he couldn't. It wasn't like those guys that attacked the other male broke one part of the spine that makes it difficult to move. No....He didn't need to be taught how, he needed his mentality back, Saruhiko knew Misaki wasn't lost, he was hiding in a obvious spot and still thought nobody could see him. 

"Saruhiko...Thank you.." 

"Don't-"

"No, thank you for showing me that I'm the one who followed the wrong path..." 

What came out of his mouth made the taller male frown. "What do you mean...?" This time Misaki looked up with a smile on his face. "I want to talk to both Mikoto-san and the blue king about something important." This confused the black haired male, but he nodded without questioning. "Do as you wish, I'll contact the captain...But after you get those feet on that skateboard." 

________________________________________________________________________________

In the end, Misaki got back on that stupid skateboard and was up on his feet. Saruhiko had kept his eyes on the vanguard the entire time, after Misaki had his fun. Saruhiko contacted the blue king and told him to bring Mikoto, but not to tell him that Misaki was with him. After some Hotpot for dinner (made by Misaki) and some quick shopping for some better clothes  for the smaller male and to get tomorrows dinner. All the while Saruhiko kept a watchful eye on the people around him, looking for people who seemed out of place or following them. This was also the first time shopping since he found Misaki..It was nice to say the least.

Once back in Saruhiko's apartment, they put the clothes in a spare draw and put dinner away, the blue found himself filling out paperwork from a previous strain attack and the red was playing on the hand-held device. About an hour later, the doorbell rang alerting both males in the room to their feet. With a soft sigh Saruhiko opened the door and there stood the blue king and the red king. "Come in..." Saruhiko stepped to the side to allow both kings in and he shut the door behind them. Saruhiko led the two into the living room where Misaki stood. The blue king had a small smile and the red king with an almost surprised look in his eyes. "It's good to see you up on your feet again. Yatagarasu...Fushimi--kun said that there is something you wished to talk about?" Misaki gave a nod and Saruhiko looked over at the chestnut haired male, he was curious as to what he was going to say. With all four men standing in the living room the shortest one of them all opened his mouth.

<<A/N; I am so sorry for not posting in so long, but I'm leaving this at a cliffhanger. I hope this makes up for my being away. I have been busy with school and keeping my grades up. But now I'm getting a schedule set up and I will be on here more often and write more. Thank you for reading my lovely readers. I will be back tomorrow.>>