Chapter 11 (Yata POV)

While he had been cared for. Yata had thought about his dreams of Homra kicking him out of the clan....In a way he felt like had already been kicked out of clan and left to sit at the curb for Saruhiko to find there sulking...But that isn't how it happened, no. Not at all. Though he was surprised that the black haired male was letting him stick around, even after he had labeled him a traitor...He began to reconsider, sure he was cold and still sour as hell. But he was always like that..He thought about his decision and made up his mind when he told Saruhiko to call both Mikoto-san and Munakata. 

Now all the guys were together, standing in the blue clansmen's living room, the shorter one opened his mouth and spoke his already made-up mind. "I'm leaving the reds. I would like to join Scepter 4." Silence. The other three were stunned, even Saruhiko's jaw was gaped open. The red king lowered his gaze to the ground. "I see..." The blue king spoke as he pushed up his spectacles, clearly in thought. "Has Fushimi-kun known?" Yata shook his head. "No. I only told him to call you both here." In response, the blue king gave a nod and frowned. "I will not ask for reasons, but-" 

"Let him go with you." Mikoto spoke with no emotion in his voice, this didn't surprise Saruhiko. But it appeared to surprise the blue king. "Very well..Suoh.." The red king stepped up to Yata and reached for the smaller males hand, the males watched as the chestnut haired male took the hand and the fire red aura flared off Yata and seemed like it was being drained out of him and back into the amber eyed king's body. The process didn't last long, about ten seconds. Once done. Munakata spoke up once more. Now that is done... Yata than turned to the blue king and spoke with confidence. "Will you let me join Scepter 4?" This made Saruhiko frown, he couldn't figure out why he would just leave the reds he cared so much about, only to just change his mind one day and decided to join the blues he had came to loath.  Munakata nodded. "I will consider it, Yatagarasu. Come to Scepter 4 tomorrow with Fushimi-kun and we will discuss this topic more." Yata nodded and after both kings said their goodbyes. Saruhiko and Yata was alone in the blues apartment once more.

"Why?" Saruhiko questioned, this earned hazel eyes on him and the smaller male smiled softly. "You guys are the police, right. We can find the people who did this and get the bastards in jail." There was something else to this, Yata just did not want to tell Saruhiko..Not yet. "If you say so.." Was his only response. Saruhiko walked to the couch and sat down, opening his laptop and began typing away, finishing some more work and Yata began making dinner. The dinner was quiet which was fine. Saruhiko was normally quiet and the smaller male was the one to normally strike up a conversation.  this time, there wasn't one. But it was a nice quiet, not awkward or uncomfortable.

When dinner was done, both males went to bed. Knowing they had a big day in the morning. Yata was wearing one of Saruhiko's old shirts and his dark green shorts. Saruhiko himself changed into a purple tank-top and shorts, once in bed. Yata curled up against Saruhiko's chest and Saruhiko held on to the smaller male. "Night Saruhiko..." He whispered and Saruhko found himself smiled softly. "Night Misaki.." And slowly the two males fell asleep in a dreamless slumber.  

A/N; Hello everyone! Hope you liked this and enjoyed this Chapter. I'm going to try to update my chapters in the weekend. That way I have enough time to write up the chapter, make edits and reread to see if it is to my liking. I am  going to be working on a story after this one and it's one of my own that is a true story. I will see you all next weekend or sometime during this weekend since I don't have school Monday. Hope you all loved this my lovely readers!  

P.S; I could not use a photo this time, sorry!